A new plea for help re my sons first match after the amazing help I received last year in January.

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Oh dear the hole keeps getting bigger...............

Really bad taste, pretty much sums you up

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Point proven. 

You two are a right pair of drama queens.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question in a perfectly reasonable tone and the OP responded to clarify what he meant.

No need for you two numpties to get your knickers in a twist at all.

What kind of world do you two live in where asking a simple question results in being attacked online? :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Point proven. 

I could also have brought up any number of frankly bizarre conspiracy theory posts by you.

I was literally swimming in alternatives.

I can't read your posts without thinking of that Harry Enfield character Tim NiceButDim. :lol:

Who else but you would find it OK to openly discuss theories about that 6 year old girl during a live investigation? There is nobody else on here daft enough to do that or to require reminding of how inappropriate it is. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

57 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I could also have brought up any number of frankly bizarre conspiracy theory posts by you.

I was literally swimming in alternatives.

I can't read your posts without thinking of that Harry Enfield character Tim NiceButDim. :lol:

Who else but you would find it OK to openly discuss theories about that 6 year old girl during a live investigation? There is nobody else on here daft enough to do that or to require reminding of how inappropriate it is. :lol:

Àgain point proven however feel free to keep digging away making a complete idiot of yourself. 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, oaksoft said:

I have to be honest, whilst it is bad form for the club to fail to respond to you I am extremely uncomfortable with this sentence here. It suggests that you feel entitled to something because of your ill health and that the club are somehow obliged to provide it which IMO they are not.

It would be better if you separated your request from the club and your ill-health.

As I say, your sentence left me feeling uncomfortable,

Funnily enough :wacko: I cringe every time you open your trap  

Good evening to you all. I know I wasn’t going to post on here again. But just wanted to say thanks for all your support. I hope I explained everything fully. In response to the poster who wanted me to confirm how they could help. I’ll explain again. Last year I was gonna bring my son to his first St Mirren game which would have been against Falkirk. This ended up to last minute. It is after that I was introduced to Alan Wardrop via phone call. Also Lynn from the ticket office.  They wanted to help after when I rang the club to see if there was any packages for my son they said there was nothing.  I posted on here the lack of help and everyone was amazingly helpful and put me in touch with Lynn and Alan. Within this thread you will see my original thread from last year which will also support what I’m saying. 

So what I was asking was if someone could firstly give me the names of the people I spoke with last year or contact them on my behalf as I couldn’t find the thread and had forgot who I spoke with. I didn’t want to appear cheeky but was simply trying to find out if the same could be arranged for this season. I was also enquiring re the early bird season tickets as thought the price, paying it over 10 months and getting 2 kids ones free made it a great idea to pick and choose games and would mean if we can arrange a great day for my son again we would have our tickets for the game. 

I again don’t want to appear cheeky at all and don’t want hand outs and don’t want to use my health at all. The mentioning as I said of my health was to explain how my son missed out on his first game and amazing day Alan was arranging for him. He was gonna meet us show us round hopefully meet manager and players if possible and go in supporters lounge. 

Thanks again one and all. I’m so sorry if I’ve caused any rows on the forum.

Stevie 

12 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

I think we all want to help you Stevie just need to know exactly what you are seeking so we can.

Please spell it out in simple terms and then we will better understand.

Cheers and best wishes.

This was the post I was referring to in my last post. 

Thanks again 

Edited by OorStevie247

1 hour ago, RussellV1 said:

Early bird price doesn’t/ didn’t apply if you pay over 10 months anyway

Sorry Russell

its just the way it read on line it didn’t say that.

It just showed the early bird prices then underneath mentioned the payment plan and a form to download.

Thanks for the advice!

Stevie