To Date...who is the best signing?

If Magennis counts as a signing, I reckon it has to be him.

Otherwise, I suspect the lad Heaton will do well for us. He, like the others (P McGinn aside) is an unknown quantity, so I'm basing this on little more than a hunch just now. I believe he could be this season's Darren McGregor, though....

Who knows about the other lads. Kellerman has dropped a bit below the radar, but he will hopefully have a bit about him too. Jeff King comes across very well (previous unacceptable conduct excepted, of course), so here's hoping with him. Cooke is the biggest punt for me.  Recently changed his position from midfielder to striker, so to expect him to slot in effectively at a level he has never experienced is a big ask.

Fingers crossed for them all though.

Edited by Drew

1 hour ago, billyg said:

I'll tell you in 3 weeks , when we've brought another 6-7 in and let a couple more go !

As brutal as it might seem, the LA  Manga training camp will have been the ideal opportunity for the new coaching team to assess the players. Like you, I expect a few more departures.