Sign in to follow this  
shull

We're Absolutely Shafted Regarding Lewis's Fee.

You seem to have forgotten that he could have walked away at the end of the season or signed a pre-contract agreement in December. I reckon that 300K plus his services for the remainder of the season(without which we might well be looking forward(?) to another season in the Championship) is as much as we could expect.
Naw.. I'm well aware of the position and have defended the deal since it was done.

However I assumed there was a sell on, and I still think there must be.

10% of a future sale is surely no deal breaker. OK Celtic are a business but it stinks of pure greed if they refused to budge on that.

There are very few wingers who are comfortable with both feet have genuine pace and score loads of goals as well as making many assists. 
Lewis Morgan has it all, I’ll stick my neck out and say that he’ll end up at a top club in the English Premiership.

Aye where Celtic will cash in big time, the rules & regs need to be changed to stop making it so easy for the likes of Celtic shafting other clubs flashing their dosh, for all it was.seen it for years taking other Scottish teams best players & some of them never getting a game. FTOF fecking hate them with a passion.