Players who must go

10 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

There are a few who are nowhere near good enough for the premier league such as Jordan Kirkpatrick and I'd even go as far to say Ian McShane. Is there anyone else who you feel is not good enough

Yes, you. Your patter may have been just about acceptable last season when other, better posters were ill, on holiday or just couldn't be arsed posting, but when we go up a level it just won't be good enough. On the plus side, I hear the Dumbarton forum are showing an interest in you.

Edited by Hendo

15 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

There are a few who are nowhere near good enough for the premier league such as Jordan Kirkpatrick and I'd even go as far to say Ian McShane. Is there anyone else who you feel is not good enough

No

55 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

Nope, everyone i have felt was good enough.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:
2 hours ago, Transfer news said:

Yes, you. Your patter may have been just about acceptable last season when other, better posters were ill, on holiday or just couldn't be arsed posting, but when we go up a level it just won't be good enough. On the plus side, I hear the Dumbarton forum are showing an interest in you.

Edited 1 hour ago by Hendo

Agree entirely with Hendo.......suggestions!!!  take your heed frae oot yer erse, breaff deeply an fink pozitve fings   B)

2 hours ago, Transfer news said:

Kirkpatrick will go out on loan  for the season then leave when his contract runs out so I can't see him kicking a ball for us again. 

Mcshane is a decent squad player no harm in keeping him.

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

My toaster is crap a bit like you ya toaster :P

What kind of toaster do you have?Mine is very good but only makes 2 slices at a time.PM me if you would like the details.

I would imagine that 2-3 players who are under contract will be shown the door before the transfer window closes. Mutual consent  or 12 month loan , but they'll be off the books. I can still see us signing an experienced new spine to the team , GK , CH , CM , CF  !

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, DougJamie said:

FFS- I blame the heat.........................

This thread should be on Sevco s forum, not ours..................

Have a little respect ya roaster

Heat must be affecting Stubbsy too ,the clearout has begun !

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye, wi need new supporters. That mob in the Northbank act like drunk weans. Maybe wi could ban that guy wi the drum fur a start. An folk wi their bunnet back tae front. That shood be instant dismissal fae the grun. Nae talkin on yer phone either.
Let's get aw the games home an away live on StMirren TV , then a don't huv tae rub shooders wi that bunch o scunners. A cun sit in the hoose ur ma pub an enjoy a pint while watchin the match. Nae back tae front bunnets allowed in ma pub a tell yi.
There is no northbank