So sad

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Appoliges all deleted now. 

FFS unbelievable that you need to be told about this AGAIN. What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously!

It's as though the normal switches which control people's actions are simply absent in your brain.

No commonsense whatsoever.

Edited by oaksoft

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Understandable to a certain extent.

IF what I've just heard on the BBC news is true I would have no hesitation in having this individuals life ended, slowly. :angry:

Am I allowed to say that? 

Not at this stage, no.

Nobody has been foung guilty of anything yet.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Not at this stage, no.

Nobody has been foung guilty of anything yet.

Not 100% guilty, 10000,00000 guilty I know exactly what went on in my door step. Will leave it at that but the whole sorry story of what happened to that poor wee angel aged six will come out. 

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

IOBS what part of "stop posting on this topic" don't you understand?  Please heed Div's warning, it's for your own good.

Will be glad for you to put me right.  So where am I going wrong as I can't see it.  What have I given away , names ? NO . Evidence? NO.  What I can say is Police Scotland are doing a wonderful job . 

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Will be glad for you to put me right.  So where am I going wrong as I can't see it.  What have I given away , names ? NO . Evidence? NO.  What I can say is Police Scotland are doing a wonderful job . 

In one of your deleted posts you did make reference to a significant piece of evidence, which I won't repeat for obvious reasons. You have said you are sure he is guilty - if anyone reads that and then ends up on the jury at his trial, your views could potentially influence them and compromise the fairness of the process.

Best for no more posts on the subject.

33 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I can help put you right. Just stop posting about this on an open forum for now. Just stop. No matter how emotive, just stop posting.

End of. It’s that simple.