So sad

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The problem with all this "social media" shite is that people just want to be seen to be ITK to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I have to be honest, if my next door neighbour's kid was raped and murdered the very LAST thing I would do would be to immediately race to my computer and spread gossip and emote over every post I made. This isn't even a young person phenomena. All age groups are guilty of wallowing in the grief of other people to gain "props" or whatever buzz they get. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame regardless of the damage it does to the victims.

It is a f**king ghastly habit and it's one in a very long line of things which I loathe about humans.

Honest to god I have no idea what the f**k was going through IOBS's mind the last couple of days.

Trying to keep out of this is quite hard. Please show what you are accusing me of.. Not in your mind but factual. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Trying to keep out of this is quite hard. Please show what you are accusing me of.. Not in your mind but factual. 

So now you want to drag me into your world of stupidity by posting what you have deleted?

Er no thanks. What IS wrong with you?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really hard to begin to comprehend how or why someone would or could do this to such a wee soul [emoji22]

As a parent & especially as afoster parent , I’ve been privy to some heartbreaking information over the years, but this ? It’s another level

7 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Really hard to begin to comprehend how or why someone would or could do this to such a wee soul emoji22.png

As a parent & especially as afoster parent , I’ve been privy to some heartbreaking information over the years, but this ? It’s another level

Agree entirely, god love her and those who made the effort to help in making the tribute happen.  A small light in dark times.

• 3 months later...
Guest TPAFKATS

His sentence hasn't been cut. He was sentenced to life imprisonment. That hasn't changed.
What has changed is that he must serve a minimum of 24 years instead of 27 years before he can apply for parole.

Sentence cut by 3 years on appeal. Apparently judge passing sentence should have taken his age into account when sentencing him !!!!!