community

6 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

St Mirren claim to be a community club but arrange a friendly  game on Sma  shotts day , could easily made it on the Sunday if they had checked .

Go into Paisley for Sma Shotts, then nip down to the Simpleton Arena for nae’ shotts.

15 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

St Mirren claim to be a community club but arrange a friendly  game on Sma  shotts day , could easily made it on the Sunday if they had checked .

The team's warm up will consist of them following the big drum down Neilston Road and Causeyside Street.

Seriously?

Get.A.Life.

20 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

St Mirren are a community club, ever thought that might be part of the celebrations..................

Edited by DougJamie

7 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

If SMISA had a pound for every time somebody wheeled out the line "St Mirren claim to be a community club..." before they proceed to moan about something, they'd have the 600k to GS paid off by now.

Edited by LargsBud

I am outraged at the prospect of a meaningless friendly is being held while Sma Shot Day is going on. The fact that I've only attended Sma Shot Day once in the last 10 years is neither here nor there.*

*I'm normally on holiday when Sma Shot Day is on - this year I'll be at the Simple Digital Arena. :wink:

28 minutes ago, Soctty said:

am outraged at the prospect of a meaningless friendly is being held while Sma Shot Day is going on. The fact that I've only attended Sma Shot Day once in the last 10 years is neither here nor there.*

*I'm normally on holiday when Sma Shot Day is on - this year I'll be at the Simple Digital Arena. :wink:

ToTTally  oooooot-raged:lol:

On 7/2/2018 at 3:33 PM, waldorf34 said:

You make a good point.  

Also in celebration of the day Smisa should wind up, cease to be, stop the elaborate fraud.  In fact the demise of Smisa would be a great culmination of the celebrations.  Maybe next year, although one can hope that Smisa fold before than...one can dream, one can dream indeed.

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

You make a good point.  

Also in celebration of the day Smisa should wind up, cease to be, stop the elaborate fraud.  In fact the demise of Smisa would be a great culmination of the celebrations.  Maybe next year, although one can hope that Smisa fold before than...one can dream, one can dream indeed.

I would be genuinely interested to know why you think SMiSA is an elaborate fraud and also what you would expect would happen to club ownership if SMiSA folded - which incidentally is highly unlikely.

48 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

You make a good point.  

SMiSA won't fold - GLS won't let them!