Well done to the Club for the new kits!! Courtesy of my son.

My son absolutely loves the new away kit for the new season and he thinks it’s the best shirt he’s seen for the team he is mad on, even being down in England with  all the big premier league teams he could follow!

He is looking forward to getting it with his pocket money he is saving and he said he looks forward to wearing it to football training at school as a boy there is a mad Celtic fan.

In my sons exact words:

”Dad I can’t wait to show off my new shirt at football especially to show off to (no names mentioned)” basically the Celtic fan. He went on to say “When I see him Dad I’m gonna tell him this is what a proper away kit looks like well designed and well made, and worth every penny, not like the tat he wears from the Celtic shop!”

He has a very proud Mum who is the reason he supports St Mirren!

Thanks for giving my son bragging rights, as even if Celtic do Saints over he still thinks he wins as it’s a better shirt!! How a 9 year old kids mind works. LOL 

Edited by OorStevie247

8 hours ago, OorStevie247 said:

My son absolutely loves the new away kit for the new season and he thinks it’s the best shirt he’s seen for the team he is mad on, even being down in England with  all the big premier league teams he could follow!

He is looking forward to getting it with his pocket money he is saving and he said he looks forward to wearing it to football training at school as a boy there is a mad Celtic fan.

In my sons exact words:

”Dad I can’t wait to show off my new shirt at football especially to show off to (no names mentioned)” basically the Celtic fan. He went on to say “When I see him Dad I’m gonna tell him this is what a proper away kit looks like well designed and well made, and worth every penny, not like the tat he wears from the Celtic shop!”

He has a very proud Mum who is the reason he supports St Mirren!

Thanks for giving my son bragging rights, as even if Celtic do Saints over he still thinks he wins as it’s a better shirt!! How a 9 year old kids mind works. LOL 

They're a few on here who could learn from that.  Great attitude. :thumbsup

12 hours ago, OorStevie247 said:

“When I see him Dad I’m gonna tell him this is what a proper away kit looks like well designed and well made, and worth every penny, not like the tat he wears from the Celtic shop!”

Dad... the St Mirren crest has fallen off, the SkyView logo is cracked and peeling, and the Joma ‘J’s are stuck to the iron.... you’re an arse dad, didn’t you read poz’ instructions on the forum? Mum says you’re never being let near the washing pile ever again.

:P

Dad... the St Mirren crest has fallen off, the SkyView logo is cracked and peeling, and the Joma ‘J’s are stuck to the iron.... you’re an arse dad, didn’t you read poz’ instructions on the forum? Mum says you’re never being let near the washing pile ever again.
[emoji14]
Sorry to disappoint, but received the new away top for my birthday and the Skyview logo is imprinted on the strip so won't peel off. Badge also looks well sown into the shirt. Well done Joma, and the club.

(Not sure is the same will apply to the name and number on the bacK)

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Sorry to disappoint, but received the new away top for my birthday and the Skyview logo is imprinted on the strip so won't peel off. Badge also looks well sown into the shirt. Well done Joma, and the club

Certainly hope this is true, the cheap tat we have been sold in recent years is a disgrace & often unwearable before the season is even finished.  On the other hand I've still got tops from the 90s in the perfect condition that I wear to play football & to the gym quite often.  Even more amazingly I still fit in to them, I guess the fashion was baggier back then?!

15 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Sorry to disappoint, but received the new away top for my birthday and the Skyview logo is imprinted on the strip so won't peel off. Badge also looks well sown into the shirt. Well done Joma, and the club.

Sorry to disappoint but I was only kidding on.

Just now, smcc said:

Aye, right!

The joke was a bloke being allowed near the washing / ironing and fcuking it up instead of following my patented and crystal clear instructions, not a jibe at Joma gear being likely to fall to pieces.

The case for the defence rests M’lud. :P