• 3 weeks later...

I would have questions for Stubbs, but also for the chairman and CEO. Stubbs seemed quite confident of getting players in when he spoke after the Killie game. I would think it might be as much down to the chairman and CEO that these haven't materialised as it is the manager, given they hold the pursestrings and do the negotiations with other clubs.

I'm not going to start slating the guys brought in, because none of them have had enough time to show what they can do yet bar Coulson, who has been impressive, and Kpekawa who has shown some promise and some worrying moments. Having no friendlies before the Killie game would have been a bitter blow for the manager in giving those new players more minutes without the pressure of a competitive game.

Yesterday was only a friendly, but regardless of that it would have been a huge blow to morale, which is not good this close to the season. Stubbs needs to now decide what he 11 is, and the formation, and go with it against Queens Park and Dumbarton. Some continuity and consistency in selection is the least we can expect, and hopefully we can restore some of our pride and morale and go into the first game in a more optimistic mood as both a team and fanbase. A couple of good signings would also go some way to appeasing the fans, who are getting understandably restless already.

9 minutes ago, norman said:

Lets be honest, none of the guys posting on here would have the baws to say some of this stuff to his face. I'm sure it'll be fairly tame.

It'll be the usual moaning in here and then getting selfies with Stubbsy on the night.

Been at loads of these nights and the only one that got mildly tasty was an AGM in Tommy Craigs time.

It'll be the usual moaning in here and then getting selfies with Stubbsy on the night.
Been at loads of these nights and the only one that got mildly tasty was an AGM in Tommy Craigs time.

This 100%, even Craig’s was very tame with one comment about wishing he had resigned coming right at the end

All the big voices here getting ripped into Stubbs will all by shear chance have other things on that night and will be unable to attend

58 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Well it is being held during the Paisley Fair fortnight when lots of people will be away.

Yeah sure, the fact people are all talk on the internet then complete shitbags in real life will have no bearing whatsoever. HSS has called it 100% correct.

28 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
1 hour ago, HSS said:

I don't do selfies. And I won't be reporting back. And I'll say what I feel should be said. Simples.

I wasn't talking specifically about you Gary.That's the way fans,in general,behave.