4 told they can leave

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, shull said:

Good post and welcome back to the Forum , Wendy.

I think you've been here before under many different names. :byebye

I reckon it is a good post too, Wendy. No idea if you have been here before or not but Shull has a nose for that kind of thing. But a word to the wise in case you haven't been here before. Stop talking so much common sense. A lot of folk on here don't like to hear it.

2 hours ago, smcc said:

Did none of them speak to each other in Spain? :rolleyes:

I am sure they did, but four, and probably more of them are offski, and we are signing apparently three players today, with more to come.

but mibbaes youre right, maybe all our prospective signings were in spain at the same time as the team?

:blink:

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Ok so  R Stewart offered more money to stay................. likely to say no

Langfield arrested at Glasgow Airport on return

And a very unhappy dressing room

More to follow

:blink:

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

Coulson seems to have featured through the levels for England. Seems to be well regarded. Danny Rogers seems decent enough and has top league experience. Wouldn't mind him starting as our 1st choice.

shull would probably agree.

2 hours ago, RickMcD said:

I reckon it is a good post too, Wendy. No idea if you have been here before or not but Shull has a nose for that kind of thing. But a word to the wise in case you haven't been here before. Stop talking so much common sense. A lot of folk on here don't like to hear it.

I know, have you seen the size of it. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ok so  R Stewart offered more money to stay................. likely to say no

Langfield arrested at Glasgow Airport on return

And a very unhappy dressing room

More to follow

Of course there will be some who  are unhappy how would you feel if a manager told you to find a new job you are not in his plans . There has been four bad eggs created by the manager it is in his interest to get them removed as soon as possible. There is a huge turnover taking place I'm sure those in Stubbs plans will be as happy as ever. Would be helpful if you could step down from the drama box and let us all look forward to the season ahead it's on the park which will tell it's true story. 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Of course there will be some who  are unhappy how would you feel if a manager told you to find a new job you are not in his plans . There has been four bad eggs created by the manager it is in his interest to get them removed as soon as possible. There is a huge turnover taking place I'm sure those in Stubbs plans will be as happy as ever. Would be helpful if you could step down from the drama box and let us all look forward to the season ahead it's on the park which will tell it's true story. 

I am not on any drama box, I was just saying what young Ross Stewart said at weekend, and I am also aware with a huge turnover will come unrest, so therefore its related to the thread, its all factual and not based  on opinion like 95% of the posts on here

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am not on any drama box, I was just saying what young Ross Stewart said at weekend, and I am also aware with a huge turnover will come unrest, so therefore its related to the thread, its all factual and not based  on opinion like 95% of the posts on here

Not trying to be cheeky or pull you down just want the best going into the new season. 

20 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I'm more than happy for you to post whatever you hear positive or negative.  I wouldn't have quoted the player though ?

Why not mate, I am not the Daily Star, it wasn't even a separate thread, ............. however like most on here, despite some players feelings, some turmoil, I to, am looking forward to the coming season

Why would Ross Stewart be offered more money "to stay" when he's under contract for another year? :huh:

On another matter, has anyone heard anything on Stokes?

If, as was suggested, he was supposed to go to La Manga and simply never showed up then I suspect that bridge has been burned.

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I think one of the problems is that we have not had the chance to see any friendlies , or get any idea of how the new players are bedding in ,  I,m actually quite exiting about the team we are trying to put together , all seem young fit , and with a point to prove .

Friendly in Edinburgh on Tuesday evening at 7.45