Jump to content

Stockholmbud

4 told they can leave

Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, Stu said:

I really hope he isn't. His stats are far from impressive - six goals looks like the most he's scored in a season.

I'm assuming that Bilate will get a run out on Saturday.  It's only a pre-season friendly, though, so difficult to gauge anything from that.

As you say, his record doesn't inspire confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm assuming that Bilate will get a run out on Saturday.  It's only a pre-season friendly, though, so difficult to gauge anything from that.

As you say, his record doesn't inspire confidence.

From what I've read of Utd fans, a few thought him a good player, it being the injury problems which blighted him - and he blamed those on the club misdiagnosing an injury if I remember rightly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Soctty said:

From what I've read of Utd fans, a few thought him a good player, it being the injury problems which blighted him - and he blamed those on the club misdiagnosing an injury if I remember rightly. 

Did all his other clubs misdiagnose an injury too :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Are we going to be able to field 11 players in our first competitive game which is A WEEK TOMORROW!!!

Last July in competitive games we were beaten 1-0 by Livingston at home, and 5 - 0 by Partick away, and Partick played the last 30 minutes with 10 men.

And, by St. Mirren standards, I believe we had a good season last year. 

RELAX!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I'm surprised you didn't use the standard 'happy clap' response. there's nothing wrong with being concerned and expressing dissatisfaction with aspects of the club.

Making up negativity and stories is a completely different thing though isn't it?

But Baz isnt your post "dreading" the new season and calling for the manager to be sacked by Christmas!!! Even though his team have yet to kick a ball, the very essence of, as you say "making up negative stories"..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, div said:

Don't think the departures will stop at these four.

Expect more to follow.

 

Echo that from what i have heard in the Scottish football scouting/managerial community Stubbs is only really looking at players down south, or those from there. And he is setting out his side pretty much like the celtic side he played in of big feckers, where even Goody was deemed too wee.

when a new manager comes in he can deploy a number of strategies... stick mainly with what he inherited, if it works ok, if not blame the last guy and weed out the crap, or as Stubbs seems to be doing ship out everyone who would not get a gig in this league with any other club, and bring in the type/size of players who can play the phsyical game you want to be known for.

on a wider note, this is a big test for Stubbs! His reputation took a hammerimg down south so he is going for it big time to 'Blast' his way up the premier league, to restore that rep, and hopefully do a Jack Ross and get snapped up by a much bigger english outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

But Baz isnt your post "dreading" the new season and calling for the manager to be sacked by Christmas!!! Even though his team have yet to kick a ball, the very essence of, as you say "making up negative stories"..?

There he is, the usual spin on comments to change what I actually said. 

1. Dreading the new season isn't making up anything

2. I did not call for him to be sacked by Christmas 

You're nothing if not consistent... Unfortunately you're consistently inaccurate :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There he is, the usual spin on comments to change what I actually said. 

1. Dreading the new season isn't making up anything

2. I did not call for him to be sacked by Christmas 

You're nothing if not consistent... Unfortunately you're consistently inaccurate :rolleyes:

Ah.. my bad!

i honestly though if you said you were dreading the new season, and saying the manager would be gone by Christmas, that was a negative view..?

but hey... you must just be a little ray of ☀️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ah.. my bad!

i honestly though if you said you were dreading the new season, and saying the manager would be gone by Christmas, that was a negative view..?

but hey... you must just be a little ray of ☀️ 

I would say I understand your confusion but I’m struggling to know where you’ve sourced me having the opinion that all St Mirren fans must be ecstatic about every aspect of our club all the time.

Is it because I’ve pointed out (with evidence) where you have made up negative nonsense on the SMISA thread?

Is it fair to say you can’t tell the difference between making up negativity when it’s not there (for example saying SMISA/ SMFC are breaking the law) and having concern and worry that something might happen (us potentially having a poor season because of Stubbs management) 

havjng a concern isn’t saying ‘this will definitely happen’ or ‘I want this to happen’ you get that right? 

‘Calling for Stubbs to be sacked by Christmas’ :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I would say I understand your confusion but I’m struggling to know where you’ve sourced me having the opinion that all St Mirren fans must be ecstatic about every aspect of our club all the time.

Is it because I’ve pointed out (with evidence) where you have made up negative nonsense on the SMISA thread?

Is it fair to say you can’t tell the difference between making up negativity when it’s not there (for example saying SMISA/ SMFC are breaking the law) and having concern and worry that something might happen (us potentially having a poor season because of Stubbs management) 

havjng a concern isn’t saying ‘this will definitely happen’ or ‘I want this to happen’ you get that right? 

‘Calling for Stubbs to be sacked by Christmas’ 

Keep digging Neg Boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...