Danny Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Lethal89 said:

The only issue with that is he would nt be eligible to play against Aberdeen which ain’t great if he comes in as our number 1 keeper

He is eligible if Aberdeen agree to make him eligible, but aye I get the point.  We are always in good hands with Sammy anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
Aberdeen have signed Tomas
Cerny so means that he will probably stay the whole seaaon

Not exactly a glowing reference on Rogers. Let him go out on loan , and bring someone else in . Why didn’t we move for Cerny ?

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

Not exactly a glowing reference on Rogers. Let him go out on loan , and bring someone else in . Why didn’t we move for Cerny ?

Perhaps because Rodgers is reported to have done well during previous loan spells and is generally highly thought of?

I certainly welcomed his signing.

4 minutes ago, Soctty said:

There's nothing you can't take and turn into a negative for us, is there?

I'm still here , 50 years down the line , it's not all been negative . Even in the dire days before you were around there was light at the end of the tunnel. That light has almost been extinguished now !

2 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

The way McInness has described it from what i gather is, he will get more game time with US, whilst Lewis remains their n01. Better game time for their n02 whilst at Saints.

Well he can rethink that one, he won't even be getting a game for our reserves based on what we  have seen so far!

2 hours ago, billyg said:

I'm still here , 50 years down the line , it's not all been negative . Even in the dire days before you were around there was light at the end of the tunnel. That light has almost been extinguished now !

I think there has been an exorcism and the spirit of Elvis (our No1 Victor Meldrew) has been placed in your body Billy.  Lol