What do you consider success this season?

Try to win the lot.

Go for it every match 100%

If we fail at any or all it is nothing to get upset about as long as total commitment was given.

Leicester City changed my thoughts.

8th , 10th  :lol:

Edited by shull

I am really excited by the prospect of us fielding a young, tall, strong team who are not backfilled by the usual suspects, but supplemented by pasionate guys like Stephen McGinn, Sammy and Flynn. Forgive me for the leap in comparison, but what Stubbs attempting to do has the feel of the current engerland set up. Lots of young, big strong lads with a real hunger to show what they can achieve as a united group.

who knows how it will play out, but by christ its better than waiting to see which OF, or round the block duds from scottish football end up in the stripes!

Same as I post on every thread of this ilk.... don’t get relegated, don’t be the shock result and get papped out the cups by lower league diddies we should have beaten, don’t suffer a 7-0 type pumping to Sellik (or anyone really), and don’t try to shitfest our way to safety by playing for 0-0 results.

That’s about it. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I am really excited by the prospect of us fielding a young, tall, strong team who are not backfilled by the usual suspects, but supplemented by pasionate guys like Stephen McGinn, Sammy and Flynn. Forgive me for the leap in comparison, but what Stubbs attempting to do has the feel of the current engerland set up. Lots of young, big strong lads with a real hunger to show what they can achieve as a united group.

who knows how it will play out, but by christ its better than waiting to see which OF, or round the block duds from scottish football end up in the stripes!

Pretty much sums up how I feel , I would also like us to play attractive football , that creates loads of chances . Looking forward to see Josh Heaton play , he looks hard as ..... Don't think many teams will bully us this year .

My usual response to promotion is to begin with achieving survival. Now that we've had a fair amount of changes, new manager coming in, and a few signings, many of whom are unknown quantities, I'll definitely be happy with survival.

Good cup runs would be nice too, if we get beaten I'd prefer it to be to SPL opposition. In the League Cup, a top 2 finish is a must in that group, and we really should be taking 9pts from this which should be good enough to progress. Worried about our lack of match practice going into the opener,but Killie is the one game which should be tough going. Last 16 onwards is luck of the draw, as is the Scottish Cup. Hope the Colts can win one or two games in the Challenge Cup too, a few of the Colt sides have found it very challenging though (excuse the pun).

Not Sitting in the relegation zone for the majority of the season and avoiding relegation. Giving both of the old scum a doing, preferably on their own patch (have missed the tears of joy and hysterical laughter at the same time). Beaten finalists or better in the Scottish Cup (presuming if we get beaten the winner has qualified for Europe). Raking in a couple of million selling a player at the end of the season after picking them up for tuppence.:cheers