Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Danny Rogers - confirmed

Going by page 124 of the rules: https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__rulesofthespflasat19_january_2018_1518083042.pdf
Four from within Scotland, maximum of one over 23 and one from a club in the same division.
As many as you like from outwith Scotland.

So Mbappe is still a possibility?

Can be recalled at any time by Aberdeen. Always gives me the fear - get a stable defence & keeper then they get recalled by the parent club. Pretty sure it happened to Aberdeen with Danny Ward getting recalled to Liverpool 

Edited by Doakes

3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Can be recalled at any time by Aberdeen. Always gives me the fear - get a stable defence & keeper then they get recalled by the parent club. Pretty sure it happened to Aberdeen with Danny Ward getting recalled to Liverpool 

We have Sammy in the event of that happening. Personally think we should have kept RS and loaned him out to see how he progresses.

5 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

We have Sammy in the event of that happening. Personally think we should have kept RS and loaned him out to see how he progresses.

From what I've heard he didn't want to be loaned out. 

5 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Good competition but Sammy will start i'm sure, it's up to Danny to earn a start by being better.

Just a gut feeling , but I don't think Stubbs really fancies Sammy , in the long term anyway !

15 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Good competition but Sammy will start i'm sure, it's up to Danny to earn a start by being better.

or Sammy being poor.

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

Agree, its all about having a settled team - I'm sure it'll be fine. In an ideal world a loan for the season wouldn't have the recall clause

I know this isn't always possible