Danny Rogers - confirmed

Can be recalled at any time by Aberdeen. Always gives me the fear - get a stable defence & keeper then they get recalled by the parent club. Pretty sure it happened to Aberdeen with Danny Ward getting recalled to Liverpool 

Edited by Doakes

3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Can be recalled at any time by Aberdeen. Always gives me the fear - get a stable defence & keeper then they get recalled by the parent club. Pretty sure it happened to Aberdeen with Danny Ward getting recalled to Liverpool 

We have Sammy in the event of that happening. Personally think we should have kept RS and loaned him out to see how he progresses.

5 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Good competition but Sammy will start i'm sure, it's up to Danny to earn a start by being better.

Just a gut feeling , but I don't think Stubbs really fancies Sammy , in the long term anyway !

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

We have Sammy in the event of that happening. Personally think we should have kept RS and loaned him out to see how he progresses.

Agree, its all about having a settled team - I'm sure it'll be fine. In an ideal world a loan for the season wouldn't have the recall clause

I know this isn't always possible