Stubbsy Says...........Goodbye

I think you’ve said the same thing on a number of posts now.

Some people see it differently.

The only thing that actually matters now is what happens on and off the park over the next 7 days and then we’ll have a better sense of where we are.

A couple of decent signings and two good results will give everyone at the club a great lift to start the season before we head to Greyskull.

Yeh, and you’ve given your similar viewpoint in various posts.

Am I not allowed to see it differently from you?

36 minutes ago, billyg said:

30 years mate , don't get upset about that too ffs !  ^_^

Not surprised you edited that post.

Boasting about how many one night stands you have had is about as classy as I would expect from you.

Not sure it counts as " shagging" if you are paying for it though.

What a difference a good performance and result makes. An excellent interview from Stubbs over on the OS. He seemed so much more at ease, and spoke very well.

I'm delighted for him after what has been a tough couple of weeks.

I also watched Cammy Smith's post match interview on Buddievision.  Again, he looked to be in a much better place after looking very out of sorts.

All good:)

Not surprised you edited that post.

Boasting about how many one night stands you have had is about as classy as I would expect from you.

Not sure it counts as " shagging" if you are paying for it though.

What are you talking about you balloon. You’ve made an oaksoft of yourself again [emoji849]

ETA Leave me alone , I’m chatting someone up [emoji39]

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

What a difference a good performance and result makes. An excellent interview from Stubbs over on the OS. He seemed so much more at ease, and spoke very well.

I'm delighted for him after what has been a tough couple of weeks.

I also watched Cammy Smith's post match interview on Buddievision.  Again, he looked to be in a much better place after looking very out of sorts.

All good:)

Hope we can sign Greg Stewart and the Birmingham lad Nicolei hyphen something.

34 minutes ago, billyg said:

What are you talking about you balloon. You’ve made an oaksoft of yourself again emoji849.png

ETA Leave me alone , I’m chatting someone up emoji39.png

Well you deleted the original post ya bastard. Sadly for you, the Oakstur was on the ball, sharp as a knife and captured the essence of what you said,

I cant bring myself to wish you good luck with your chatting up though. Doing it to your sister is just plain wrong in pretty much all cultures.

Edited by oaksoft

Well you deleted the original post ya bastard. Sadly for you, the Oakstur was on the ball, sharp as a knife and captured the essence of what you said,
I cant bring myself to wish you good luck with your chatting up though. Doing it to your sister is just plain wrong in pretty much all cultures.

Self accolades ? [emoji23] Ya f**kin zoomer ! 🧐

Watching Stubbs' pre-match press conference and his post match interview, it's not something I've seen mentioned before but he seems far more relaxed in a room full of journalists than when he's in a one-to-one interview situation.

Not a criticism by any means, just interesting to note.