Who'd would you like to see lead the line this season, new striker imminent!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Anyone else feeling a bit tents waiting to find out who the marquee signings are?

if one of them is muscle bound he'll need a big top.

i hope they get theses marquee's pegged down soon.

I went to the Doctors , and told him I didn,t know whether I was a wigwam or a tepee , he just told me , I was too tense

36 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

Was looking back at the tweets for the game cause I missed them and in the video of the team arriving at rugby park and there is a guy I don't recognise after coulson, could be one of Stubbs targets coming to see how good we are

If none has seen the video and knows who it is please say

I hope Stubbsy hasn’t created a rod for his own back with the ‘marquee signing’ patter.

Are there any veteran ex Scottish Internationals out of contract down south and wanting to come back up the road e.g. Steven Fletcher? What are Kane Hemmings and Greg Stewart up to? Andrew Shinnie is apparently out of contract. Does Jonny Hayes still figure in Celtic’s plans?

Hopefully, Stokes has burned his bridges.

I hope Stubbsy hasn’t created a rod for his own back with the ‘marquee signing’ patter.

Are there any veteran ex Scottish Internationals out of contract down south and wanting to come back up the road e.g. Steven Fletcher? What are Kane Hemmings and Greg Stewart up to? Andrew Shinnie is apparently out of contract. Does Jonny Hayes still figure in Celtic’s plans?

Wouldn't mind Greg Stewart.

29 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

Hemmings & Shinnie have just signed for new clubs this summer

9 minutes ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Simon Murray from Hibs a possibility?

Murray, whilst decent, would hardly be in the category of someone who would be making supporters sit up and take notice. 

I'd definitely take him in the squad if he's one of the few new faces Stubbs mentioned but definitely not the one who'll make us go 'wow'. 

Edited by djchapsticks

36 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

Fletcher Stoke ? Under contract till 2018 or do you mean the striker ? 

3 hours ago, Transfer news said:

Was looking back at the tweets for the game cause I missed them and in the video of the team arriving at rugby park and there is a guy I don't recognise after coulson, could be one of Stubbs targets coming to see how good we are

He looks like a mini Hippolyte

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Murray, whilst decent, would hardly be in the category of someone who would be making supporters sit up and take notice. 

I'd definitely take him in the squad if he's one of the few new faces Stubbs mentioned but definitely not the one who'll make us go 'wow'. 

According to the Post he is off to South Africa.

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Anyone else feeling a bit tents waiting to find out who the marquee signings are?

if one of them is muscle bound he'll need a big top.

i hope they get theses marquee's pegged down soon.

They're a couple in mind, but he's juggling who to pick.

26 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Just reading online that Salford supposedly offering Rooney £5k per week.

If any truth in that at all he won’t be one of the mystery men.

Why not, we could make a million from McGinn. 5k a week would be 260k a year. We can afford that if the right player and signed on a free transfer