Who'd would you like to see lead the line this season, new striker imminent!

31 minutes ago, pod said:

Whilst the Sun is a scummy shitrag, Grieve tends to be pretty accurate in his reporting on Saints. Fingers crossed his suggestion that we are best placed to land Johnston is on the money.

Edited by Drew

12 minutes ago, Buffs said:

I don't like it when all these transfer/loan stories appear in the press before the deal is done.

Alerts other clubs and puts deals in jeopardy.

When it's the likes of Stokes that's good news !

If he and Hodgson are "genuinely exciting" to Stubbs then we must be watching different players over the years.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If he and Hodgson are "genuinely exciting" to Stubbs then we must be watching different players over the years.

Stokes has played for his country, played for the best team in Scotland, played in the champions league, played in the EPL helped Hibs win the Scottish cup and scored goals everywhere he’s been. What is it our fans are wanting? He could be one of the biggest signings since Thommo and teale. I agree he could be a trouble maker but nobody can argue when it comes to his ability.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Its not often we  sign two full Internationals. Hodson has 24 full caps and Stokes has 9. Certainly a step-up from the Summer of Beath.

24 minutes ago, Buffs said:

I don't like it when all these transfer/loan stories appear in the press before the deal is done.

Aye, was thinking the same thing in respect of the Johnston story yesterday. Not helpful.

Aye, cos other clubs don’t know that these players are available. No agents have been in touch with them. They are just scanning the Daily Record every day in order to find new players! [emoji1]