Who'd would you like to see lead the line this season, new striker imminent!

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Yip the same press conference was on STV news. You omitted the key word NOT, Rogers said he's not going out on loan at this stage.

i think its to cover a few niggling injuries that celtic have,so my guess is we might get him later in the month if not August

Just seen the team lines, and I'm going for 5-0

1 each for Kellermann, King, Smith
2 for Cooke

If only.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You know we have always, always, always struggled against smaller teams, especially at home. We could sign Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo and would scrape a 1-0 against Fort William in the cup. Then win 3-0 at Parkhead. That is and always has been the St Mirren way.

If only.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You know we have always, always, always struggled against smaller teams, especially at home. We could sign Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo and would scrape a 1-0 against Fort William in the cup. Then win 3-0 at Parkhead. That is and always has been the St Mirren way.
I know. It seems there is no learning curve for me !

Big news down this part of the world is Usain Bolt going on trial with Aussie side Central Coast Mariners. Apparently he's quick as fcuk but couldnae trap a bag o cement, so maybe not him then. They are calling him a marquee signing. Shame that he has the touch of a baby elephant and couldnae score in a brothel.