During the game there was criticism made of the public address system not working properly and the flood lights took, what seemed an eternity, before they eventually came on.  However, the condition of the seats in the Main stand were a disgrace!  Clearly they were never cleaned since fans sat on them in the last game of the season and were caked with dirt/dust.  I think the club should have a re-evaluation on how the stadium should be prepared for the new season because for the paying customer, this was unacceptable.

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

During the game there was criticism made of the public address system not working properly and the flood lights took, what seemed an eternity, before they eventually came on.  However, the condition of the seats in the Main stand were a disgrace!  Clearly they were never cleaned since fans sat on them in the last game of the season and were caked with dirt/dust.  I think the club should have a re-evaluation on how the stadium should be prepared for the new season because for the paying customer, this was unacceptable.

My seat in the Main Stand was fine.

Think it's the Fans Cooncil who normally clean them.

My seat in the Main Stand was fine.
Think it's the Fans Cooncil who normally clean them.
Think it was SMISA and The Fans Council John before you start a war lol. But surely it can't cost that much for a pressure washer. Thought the pitch was in superb condition. But must admit the floodlight situation was a strange one. And that f**king tannoy is murder.

10 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I've heard at the next home game, they're handing out wee wet tissues so that you can wipe down your seat. :wink:  Mind you, my seat in main stand was OK last night. 

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Who cares wipe your own seat if it’s that bad rather than the club wasting money.

Do you want them to wipe your arse for you aswell fs

If someone pays £20 for a seat it should be clean, however there were plenty of empty seats last night. More concerned why we played in near darkness for 15 mins  

11 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Or to put it another way, some fans will just want to moan about absolutely anything :rolleyes:

A dusty seat :lol:

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Or to put it another way, some fans will just want to moan about absolutely anything :rolleyes:

A dusty seat :lol:

Have to disagree. It's more about attention to detail and being a professionally run outfit that cares about its customers. On the park and off St Mirren looked sloppy last night. Bit more pride and higher standards required.

Seems reasonable to expect ti be able to hear the public address system clearly, see the game in adequate floodlighting and sit on a clean seat. Doesn't matter of course if you are deaf, blind and dress in dirty clothes. I'm guessing not many of our fans fall into that category so lift your game St Mirren FC. Wet wipes......lol.  and no doubt infra red specs and a hearing aid.

forget the DIY band aid approach......just get it right, had ALL the long break to get these basics right.

I thought we were gonna be really professional this season. Great start on and off the pitch....NOT!

Some of you’s need a good shake the moaning must of been bursting to come out.

A dusty seat, flood lights on 10 mins too late and a very poor performance against a amateur team now it’s the end of the world

Let’s just act like the performance against killie Never happened and their seats were absolutely spotless

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

If someone pays £20 for a seat it should be clean, however there were plenty of empty seats last night. More concerned why we played in near darkness for 15 mins  

If you paid £20 last night ,you were robbed.  As for lights, players weren't complaining and believe me, you probable didn't miss much as a spectator.  

Edited by pod

44 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Some of you’s need a good shake the moaning must of been bursting to come out.

A dusty seat, flood lights on 10 mins too late and a very poor performance against a amateur team now it’s the end of the world

I fear for the rest of the season. :whistle

Edited by pod

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

And me DJ.  I wondered for a while that we might be going for an abandonment!

44 minutes ago, pod said:

If you paid £20 last night ,you were robbed.  As for lights, players weren't complaining and believe me, you probable didn't miss much as a spectator.  

I was meaning the upcoming League games, mind u quite a queue to get in

33 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Your a secret Morton supporter. Have to be. All you spout about is Greenock Morton and how much you love Alan McGraw Jnr. In between that you like to insult true fans who go to games.

Oh Mr Angry again................... :lol:

Your certainly not making a secret of what a total fanny you are

Just now, Dave The Buddie said:

Oh Mr Morton again.

Get this guy in the sin bin please

Its funny, your the one starting stupid negative threads about my team. Is this deflection?

Now get back to your Daily Star, am I sure you will find it challenging