Ground Cleanliness and Fans

The Japanese culture is steeped in conformance, compliance and control.
They dont do this sort of thing because they care. They do it because they are indoctrinated from a young age to obey orders.
Let's not white knight other people.
What a load of shite. There's nothing wrong with encouraging people to clean up after themselves. You're just being contrary for the sake of it. As usual

1 hour ago, gilberto said:
8 hours ago, oaksoft said:
The Japanese culture is steeped in conformance, compliance and control.
They dont do this sort of thing because they care. They do it because they are indoctrinated from a young age to obey orders.
Let's not white knight other people.

What a load of shite. There's nothing wrong with encouraging people to clean up after themselves. You're just being contrary for the sake of it. As usual

You sound like a delightful person to live next door to. :blink:

Thank goodness I have enough money to never find out, :lol:

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You sound like a delightful person to live next door to. :blink:

Thank goodness I have enough money to never find out, :lol:

And I seem to be fortunate to have more money than you and don't stay next to you. 

Did that feel good when you read This? 

If not then you might just feel like Gilberto did reading your post. 

This has nothing to do with whether one has or does not have money. 

It's simply about behaving responsibly. 

There should be bins at the front where the stewards sit during matches.
Yup and it can double up as a drum like it did at East Fife a couple of seasons ago.

I actually thought about having a bin at the football on Tuesday as my guest accidentally dropped her pie (not a euphanism).

I've always assumed that someone is employed to pick the rubbish up after the football.

Would we be doing someone out a job if we all used bins at the football?

Fwiw I am very conciensous about litter and never drop it though for some reason I'm happy to leave my tin foil pie holder and Bovril cup at my seat. Should I be having a rethink? I wouldn't drop something that could blow away, for example a Mars bar wrapper.

20 minutes ago, Hambud said:

It used to be the young players who did the sweeping up.Pretty sure Employment and Health and Safety rules put a stop to that.

Edited by HSS

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

And I seem to be fortunate to have more money than you and don't stay next to you. 

Did that feel good when you read This? 

If not then you might just feel like Gilberto did reading your post. . 

I felt nothing because you and your opinions mean nothing to me.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:13 PM, St.Ricky said:

Did anyone else see the Japanese Fans at the World Cup cleaning up their used food and drinks cartons at the end of games? Great idea to introduce at the Stadium. Just provide bins on the way out for fans to use. Tying in to the seats thread - why not get each of us to wipe the seat down before and after use. It is "our stadium" after all and we should all take a pride in it. Shouldn't we?

I used to work with Japanese folk and always found them polite and respectful , they are definitely very tidy . The only thing was when they  spoke to each other you got the impression they were arguing.:lol 

Edited by linwood buddie

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Only a total c**t brags about how much money they have. 

Only an idiot would take comments like that seriously :lol:

It really is unbelievable. Clearly adding a f**king smiley isn't enough of a clue for some of you. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

18 hours ago, Hambud said:

Yup and it can double up as a drum like it did at East Fife a couple of seasons ago.

I actually thought about having a bin at the football on Tuesday as my guest accidentally dropped her pie (not a euphanism).

I've always assumed that someone is employed to pick the rubbish up after the football.

Fwiw I am very conciensous about litter and never drop it though for some reason I'm happy to leave my tin foil pie holder and Bovril cup at my seat. Should I be having a rethink? I wouldn't drop something that could blow away, for example a Mars bar wrapper.

Normal size Cooncil Wheelie bins could block the view of fans sitting in the front row, never mind  the view of those in wheelchairs

On 7/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, linwood buddie said:
On 7/18/2018 at 1:13 PM, St.Ricky said:

Did anyone else see the Japanese Fans at the World Cup cleaning up their used food and drinks cartons at the end of games? Great idea to introduce at the Stadium. Just provide bins on the way out for fans to use. Tying in to the seats thread - why not get each of us to wipe the seat down before and after use. It is "our stadium" after all and we should all take a pride in it. Shouldn't we?

I used to work with Japanese folk and always found them polite and respectful , they are definitely very tidy . The only thing was when they  spoke to each other you got the impression they were arguing.:lol 

Ah so ..... when was this?

20 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Deflect, deflect.

Not really. The problem is that you come online so determined to be offended that it's all you see in others posts. That is your problem not mine bud.

BTW you can hardly come on here, call soneone a c**t and expect to claim the moral high ground. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft