Ground Cleanliness and Fans

On 7/20/2018 at 6:17 AM, St.Ricky said:

You are indeed a sad individual.  A version of a younger me that I am so happy to have left behind. 

You mean there used to be a version of you in the past who could recognise an attempt at humour, wasn't permanently offended and triggered by everything and was capable of performing the sort of mental gymnastics which has left you looking like a bit of a doddery duffer on the John McGinn thread?

Wow. Now THAT Ricky might have been moderately interesting to know. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

57 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You mean there used to be a version of you in the past who could recognise an attempt at humour, wasn't permanently offended and triggered by everything and was capable of performing the sort of mental gymnastics which has left you looking like a bit of a doddery duffer on the John McGinn thread?

Wow. Now THAT Ricky might have been moderately interesting to know. :lol:

At least Ricky adds something positive and contributes to the forum. Any time I see your name pop up, the post is usually dreary shite.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Not really. The problem is that you come online so determined to be offended that it's all you see in others posts. That is your problem not mine bud.

BTW you can hardly come on here, call soneone a c**t and expect to claim the moral high ground. :lol:

Do I? Yep, sift through my post history, offended by everything I am! I haven't claimed the moral high ground, I'm just pointing out you're a c**t.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, gilberto said:
On 7/18/2018 at 3:33 PM, oaksoft said:
The Japanese culture is steeped in conformance, compliance and control.
They dont do this sort of thing because they care. They do it because they are indoctrinated from a young age to obey orders.
Let's not white knight other people.

What a load of shite. There's nothing wrong with encouraging people to clean up after themselves. You're just being contrary for the sake of it. As usual

Oaky is just stating what he expects of a man-servant for Casa de Oaksoft.  Conformance, compliance, control.  

15 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Oaky is just stating what he expects of a man-servant for Casa de Oaksoft.  Conformance, compliance, control.  

This makes about as much sense as the rest of your posts but at least it isnt abusive.

#smallwins.

There is such as thing as Casa de Oaksoft though. No employees though - man or woman.  I have absolutely no interest or intention of paying anyone when they are at home sitting on their arse on holiday and I have no intention of sorting out anybody's bloody pension for them.

Edited by oaksoft

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

At least Ricky adds something positive and contributes to the forum. Any time I see your name pop up, the post is usually dreary shite.

Do I? Yep, sift through my post history, offended by everything I am! I haven't claimed the moral high ground, I'm just pointing out you're a c**t.

Waste of time engaging with him. He appears to have a complete absence or understanding of both manners and of how to conduct any format of intellectual debate. Resorts quickly to a defensive position when challenged.  May or not be a fully grown adult.

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I would like to believe that is true. How much?

I honestly miss all of the guys on here, the banter, the discussions, sometimes the bickering has me wondering whether to be ammused or concerned.  Don't get on often due to work and family commitments but when I do I enjoy seeing what everyone says.  I don't dislike anyone on here, because like it or not we all have one thing in common- We all follow our team

3 hours ago, Deekthebuddie said:

I honestly miss all of the guys on here, the banter, the discussions, sometimes the bickering has me wondering whether to be ammused or concerned.  Don't get on often due to work and family commitments but when I do I enjoy seeing what everyone says.  I don't dislike anyone on here, because like it or not we all have one thing in common- We all follow our team

Well said Deek

6 hours ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Yeah, my dirty secret is that I dont actually dislike anyone on here either. Not even Poz or Drew 

Theres not enough banter though. Too many taking themselves a bit too seriously for my liking.

57 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Who's taking themselves seriously. How's your pro abortion campaign going. Still advocating the foetus has no rights? All the posters on here were foetuses once. Even you. If you had your way they might not be here. You might not be here........:o

You sure about that ? 

Some say he was the result of a  frankenstein-eque lab expirement that went horribly wrong .:unsure:

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

Who's taking themselves seriously. How's your pro abortion campaign going. Still advocating the foetus has no rights? All the posters on here were foetuses once. Even you. If you had your way they might not be here. You might not be here........:o

The pro abortion campaign is doing very well. More and more nation states are coming to see things my way and are easing legal restrictions. The correct ethical pathway is being cleared for women across the world.

I am not sure what your point is regarding who may or may not have been born including myself. WGAS would be my response.

Edited by oaksoft

17 hours ago, Deekthebuddie said:

St Mirren?

Guest TPAFKATS
Fine if used for advertising but a bit over the top if its to keep seats clean.
They'd have been cheaper going to Homebase for a Power Washer.
The CEO tweeted that the cleaning was a never ending job. Almost full time for some of the Motherwell staff.