The Forum

It has taken a lot of stick recently, very unfairly as I think it's been thriving for at least the last year or so and before that it was fine. 

The last few days, since the start of the season, The Forum has been shit hot. Great entertainment and a fabulous read. 

Well done to Dave The Buddie and Munoz for their classic Threads that they started yesterday. 

We might even have our first Forum Love Affair between Dave TB and DougJ :wub: :lol:

And the Super Saints are unbeaten. 

Edited by shull

30 minutes ago, shull said:

It has taken a lot of stick recently, very unfairly as I think it's been thriving for at least the last year or so and before that it was fine. 

The last few days, since the start of the season, The Forum has been shit hot. Great entertainment and a fabulous read. 

Well done to Dave The Buddie and Munoz for their classic Threads that they started yesterday. 

We might even have our first Forum Love Affair between Dave TB and DougJ :wub: :lol:

You have obviously spent to much in the Sin Bin, and dropped to many bars of soap near fellow inmates

Dave and myself have decided just to keep it casual :P 

We might even have our first Forum Love Affair between Dave TB and DougJ :wub: [emoji38]
As diddums has someone nicked your dummy 🤧

The Forum is very boring and bland today. 
Quite a few nauseating novels getting postit. 
At least they urnae abusing fellow buddies. 
:snore
I've had a great idea (others may disagree). You could post a review of the quality of the forum every day. It would be like Alex's Angle from the matchday programmes in the 80s. It would need to be alliterative. I propose calling it Shull's Stream of Semi-consciousness. I'd read it.

7 minutes ago, gilberto said:
3 hours ago, shull said:

I've had a great idea (others may disagree). You could post a review of the quality of the forum every day. It would be like Alex's Angle from the matchday programmes in the 80s. It would need to be alliterative. I propose calling it Shull's Stream of Semi-consciousness. I'd read it.

I would write it if I could stay awake long enough. 

19 minutes ago, gilberto said:
3 hours ago, shull said:

To be fair, the Forum most days is very good. 

Although I prefer the nonsense to the serious stuff. 

Good to read light hearted stuff between hires. 

To be fair, the Forum most days is very good. 
Although I prefer the nonsense to the serious stuff. 
Good to read light hearted stuff between hires. 
Agreed; sometimes we're all guilty of taking things too seriously. Also, I'm glad the forum seems to keep you awake. Was worried you might doze off while driving

On 7/19/2018 at 1:25 PM, shull said:

We might even have our first Forum Love Affair between Dave TB and DougJ 

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

As diddums has someone nicked your dummy

Top is my opening post

Just below is SPS's reply to my opening post

Looking at his reply  to my post, he makes absolutely no sense whatsover. ( and saintnextlifetime bizarrely " liked " it. )

Past few days SPS has made obsessive, strange and abusive posts towards me.

He doesn't seem to like Ian C Cumming .

Edited by shull

Here is one he posted yesterday regarding me at 1.25 am.

Strange behaviour over my name which he has posted on a public forum 3 times.

saintnextlifetime done the same with another members name recently also.

Weird 

On 7/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, santaponsasaint said:
On 7/21/2018 at 11:16 AM, class of 76-77 said:
Short memory from you Shull, have you forgotten where the club were under Tommy Craig Ian Murray and Alex Rae ?  Jack Ross gave us back our club and an identity that the fans all bought into. He gave me a reason to go and look forward to watching the team. 
Its all about opinions but I’ll be forever grateful for everything that Jack Ross and James Fowler achieved in those 20 glorious months. We should be embracing the good times and the memories, rather than coming across all bitter towards the man who done us all proud. 
Seasons like the last one don’t happen very often for clubs like ours. 

Why do you bother answering him. He's a sad lonely wee man called Ian C Cumming and you know what the C stands for who has nothing better to do to break the monotony of his sad life.

Bit in bold

Here is one he posted yesterday regarding me at 1.25 am.
Strange behaviour over my name which he has posted on a public forum 3 times.
saintnextlifetime done the same with another members name recently also.
Weird 
Bit in bold

That’s out of order. We all like banter & slating each other where appropriate, but to continue to do that is worthy of not being allowed to post.

You ended up in the bin like faraway & to this day, still can’t see any reason for it.

Maybe I should retire " Shull " and just use my real name. 

Suppose it is no big deal, since I use it on Facebook and Twitter anyway.

Just thought on a Forum that the vast majority use aliases so why shouldn't I.

SPS may be thinking about putting my home address out now.

DIV AINT INTERESTED , TOO MUCH OF A PALS ACT GOING ON.

29 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

That’s out of order. We all like banter & slating each other where appropriate, but to continue to do that is worthy of not being allowed to post.

You ended up in the bin like faraway & to this day, still can’t see any reason for it.

The reason being those in the Sin Bin were unknown to dIv or disliked by him.

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Slight correction WDWB....we all enjoy banter. Few of us enjoy a slating.