The Forum

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, shull said:
Are we all hiding on here ?
Hardly hiding , apart from aliases , only first names are generally used.
Why don't splash everybody elses real name on here and see how you get on ?

Cos I don't dislike them unlike you. Now you have entertained me enough tonight. Night night diddums.

Seen the sin bin for plenty less. Sounds like I'll do what I like because I don't like you.

34 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

Seen the sin bin for plenty less. Sounds like I'll do what I like because I don't like you.

And because he is untouchable as he has a friend in a high place.

div will be honoured at having a honest and lovely wee friend.

My tuppence worth..............

Gary,you were wrong to use someones full name in a public forum.I think it's called "internet etiquette".

Anyway nothing to do with me so carry on the pair of you,you're giving us a laugh.

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
3 hours ago, shull said:
Most of us use Aliases on here including me and that is my and everybody elses choice. That's the way it generally works. Anyway, you ignored Div and me.

I never ignore Div he's a friend. You on the other hand are not. Div asked not ordered me. There is a difference. Why do you wanna hide were all Saints fans on here. Why hide.

I don't know you and I don't know Shull; although I read the Forum and comment on things from time to time.  It seems to me you have just proved Shulls point by proclaiming Div as a friend who 'asked' you, NOT told you ................whatever.  Surely you are big enough to grow a pair and get over whatever IT is. :loveyou

I don't know you and I don't know Shull; although I read the Forum and comment on things from time to time.  It seems to me you have just proved Shulls point by proclaiming Div as a friend who 'asked' you, NOT told you ................whatever.  Surely you are big enough to grow a pair and get over whatever IT is. :loveyou
I have nothing to get over. I'm sure Div has a lot of friends on here.

22 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
22 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Rightly so, but that should be a given.

I don't mind anybody using name especially if you have nothing to hide. MY IS GARY REID. Feel free to use it.

And here's me believing you were Santa all these years. Devastated. 

20 hours ago, HSS said:

My tuppence worth..............

Gary,you were wrong to use someones full name in a public forum.I think it's called "internet etiquette".

Anyway nothing to do with me so carry on the pair of you,you're giving us a laugh.

^^^^^^ This.

Especially when it's only used in an abusive manner.