Buddie performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival

smitchu2

I'm travelling over from Singapore to perform at this year's Fringe Festival. I've supported St Mirren my whole life. 

If you are planning to come to the fest, pop in and say hello. My show is on the Free Fringe - you only pay what you think it is worth on the way out. Tales of growing up in Erskine and life abroad and, if you let me know you're there, how I became a Bud.

More about it here - The Secret Diary of Scott Mitchell aged 43 3/4

Hope to see you there.

1576474919_TheSecretDiaryofScottMitchell.thumb.jpg.d12c5583c282ae9ca762542369cc0aa1.jpg

Edited by smitchu2
spelling error

Another Saints fan has a comedy show at the Fringe, it's on at a different time to the one above so why not see both!

http://www.mattwinning.com/upcoming-gigs/2018/8/2/matt-winning-climate-strange

MATT WINNING: CLIMATE STRANGE

• Thursday, August 2, 2018-Sunday, August 26, 2018 5:00 PM -6:00 PM
  • Just the Tonic at The Mash House37 Guthrie Street Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1JGUnited Kingdom 

£5 or Pay What You Want

Dr Matt Winning is thinking about starting a family but wonders if he should. A show about why our knowledge about climate change doesn't necessarily match our actions. As seen as the Environmental Correspondent on Unspun with Matt Forde on Dave. ‘Winning’s sharp wit and intelligence allows him to educate as he entertains’ ****½ (Sunday Post). ‘A very powerful and eccentric piece of comedy from Winning, who is sure to become one of the largest names in UK comedy very soon’ **** (ShortCom.co.uk).

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

9 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Another Saints fan has a comedy show at the Fringe, it's on at a different time to the one above so why not see both!

http://www.mattwinning.com/upcoming-gigs/2018/8/2/matt-winning-climate-strange

MATT WINNING: CLIMATE STRANGE

• Thursday, August 2, 2018-Sunday, August 26, 2018 5:00 PM -6:00 PM
  • Just the Tonic at The Mash House37 Guthrie Street Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1JGUnited Kingdom 

£5 or Pay What You Want

Dr Matt Winning is thinking about starting a family but wonders if he should. A show about why our knowledge about climate change doesn't necessarily match our actions. As seen as the Environmental Correspondent on Unspun with Matt Forde on Dave. ‘Winning’s sharp wit and intelligence allows him to educate as he entertains’ ****½ (Sunday Post). ‘A very powerful and eccentric piece of comedy from Winning, who is sure to become one of the largest names in UK comedy very soon’ **** (ShortCom.co.uk).

Brilliant. I'll go and see this after my own show. Great news.