Jack Is Back - A Welcome For A Hero ?

Will there be lots of cheers to welcome Ross back ? 

Just polite applause for Jack. 

Silence maybe. 

What about a loud St Boo welcome?  Boooooooooo

Silence from me 

I have seen a few Managers win things for our Club. 

Lennon, Macpherson and Hendrie are absolute legends and I have great warmth for them. 

Not the same warmth for Fergie, although he done a fantastic job and left the Club with a great playing legacy which lasted years. But, I am still waiting on him bringing his United Team to Paisley for a money spinning Friendly, especially when we were in the gutter throughout the 1990's. He played many games up here but ignored us. 

No warmth at all for Ross. Disgraced and disrespected all at St Mirren for the Raith Rovers shambles. Also, he could have stayed one more Season. 

Silent and dignified. 

Short memory from you Shull, have you forgotten where the club were under Tommy Craig Ian Murray and Alex Rae ?  Jack Ross gave us back our club and an identity that the fans all bought into. He gave me a reason to go and look forward to watching the team. 

Its all about opinions but I’ll be forever grateful for everything that Jack Ross and James Fowler achieved in those 20 glorious months. We should be embracing the good times and the memories, rather than coming across all bitter towards the man who done us all proud. 

Seasons like the last one don’t happen very often for clubs like ours. 

A small applause from me. Saved us from what looked a definite relegation and followed it up with an unforgettable season. 

That said, we move on and now it's Stubbs time to try and create something special.  

Short memory from you Shull, have you forgotten where the club were under Tommy Craig Ian Murray and Alex Rae ?  Jack Ross gave us back our club and an identity that the fans all bought into. He gave me a reason to go and look forward to watching the team. 
Its all about opinions but I’ll be forever grateful for everything that Jack Ross and James Fowler achieved in those 20 glorious months. We should be embracing the good times and the memories, rather than coming across all bitter towards the man who done us all proud. 

It’s Shull being Shull, he’s better off working today [emoji6]

I will welcome Jack and James as well as Potter with polite but warm applause as past servants of the club and who helped us improve and win as I would with the others you mention. I wished him well when he left and still do.  I do believe that he enjoyed his time here..I certainly did. A young and ambitious man in a hurry had doors open to him and rightly, from his personal perspective followed these up as he had previously in coming to Paisley.

3 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

Indeed, he done a great job in the League. 

Turned my stomach in the Challenge Cup fiasco. 

Then he fecked off when he could easily have done another year. 

My memory is good, whatever your name is. 

18 minutes ago, shull said:

Silence maybe. 

Silence from me 

Lennon, Macpherson and Hendrie are absolute legends and I have great warmth for them. 

Not the same warmth for Fergie, although he done a fantastic job and left the Club with a great playing legacy which lasted years. But, I am still waiting on him bringing his United Team to Paisley for a money spinning Friendly, especially when we were in the gutter throughout the 1990's. He played many games up here but ignored us. 

No warmth at all for Ross. Disgraced and disrespected all at St Mirren for the Raith Rovers shambles. Also, he could have stayed one more Season. 

Silent and dignified. 

Roaster.

I applause everything he did for us in the last 18 months and will never forget the joy he brought to the club. But sadly he won't get any applause from me for the manner of how he went behind the club back and spoke to them without the club permission, which he would have got anyway. Today is about what Stubbs can do for us, not what Ross has done in the past.

Loud applause from me. He gave me probably the most exciting 18 months of football that I can remember. He galvanised the Club that was heading to the 3rd tier of Scottish football and brought them back to the Premiership. He is a leader that brought everyone together. On Tuesday night there only Captain Fantastic came over to applaud the support at the end of the game. That wouln't have been the case under Jack. A legend for me and will be warmly welcomed.

Silence maybe. 
Silence from me 
Silent and dignified. 

How silent and dignified can you get as you said your not going!

Silence maybe. 
Silence from me 
Silent and dignified. 

You’re officially a f**king arsehole.