Jack Is Back - A Welcome For A Hero ?

Interested to know what league you think we would be playing in this season if we hadn't appointed him? Or if we would be playing in any league at all?

Doesn’t make him an ‘absolute legend’

JR whored himself to just about every club that came calling, even having the audacity to speak to a club in February, whilst he should’ve been preparing his players for a massive match at Livingston.

Only interested in one thing like he was back in 2010 when caused absolute chaos before the final.

56 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

How silent and dignified can you get as you said your not going!

I'll be there.

I was talked into it and my wallet looted by someone who loves Jack Ross.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Another attention seeking thread from the usual suspect.

I always get your instant attention and that pleases me.

Even more so is that I get on your tits. :byebye

Just now, shull said:

I always get your instant attention and that pleases me.

Even more so is that I get on your tits. :byebye

It took this long to think of that retort and it's the best you could come up with?

You constantly mistake quantity for quality 

38 minutes ago, Singapore Saint said:

You’re officially a f**king arsehole.

Aw, why honey ?

For praising Hendrie, Lennon, Macpherson and Fergie and because I'm not going to boo Ross today  ?

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It took this long to think of that retort and it's the best you could come up with?

You constantly mistake quantity for quality 

Well seeing , you're sitting waiting on every post I produce. :wub:

I was at the ground early today and spoke to some Sunderland fans. They are delighted with Jack and that is outwith the season even starting. Their new kit went on sale yesterday and Jack was at the door of their Club shop and shook hands with every fan that entered the shop - this wasn't advertised and was a lovely surprise to everyone that turned up. On Tues night Stubbs gave a half hearted wave from the dugout to our supporters after a shocking display and terrible result. Jack knows how to get everyone on board. A simple yet rarely used skill.

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I was at the ground early today and spoke to some Sunderland fans. They are delighted with Jack and that is outwith the season even starting. Their new kit went on sale yesterday and Jack was at the door of their Club shop and shook hands with every fan that entered the shop - this wasn't advertised and was a lovely surprise to everyone that turned up. On Tues night Stubbs gave a half hearted wave from the dugout to our supporters after a shocking display and terrible result. Jack knows how to get everyone on board. A simple yet rarely used skill.

So Jack is better than Stubbs at bullshitting the home support while kissing the badge on the jersey :rolleyes: 

6 minutes ago, renfrew said:

So Jack is better than Stubbs at bullshitting the home support while kissing the badge on the jersey :rolleyes: 

Well it f**kin works, doesn't it? And I'm still waiting for Stubbs 'marquee' signings to appear this week. Yea, Jack's bullshit is a hell of a lot better than Stubbs'.

Edited by Sonny

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Well it f**kin works, doesn't it? And I'm still waiting for Stubbs 'marquee' signings to appear this week. Yea, Jack's bullshit is a hell of a lot better than Stubbs'.

Ain't we all hoping for the marquee signing and he better be quick  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I would agree with you if Ross had apologised for the Raith disgrace in the Challenge Cup and him giving our Goalie an extended Contract.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I would agree with you if Ross had apologised for the Raith disgrace in the Challenge Cup and him giving our Goalie an extended Contract.

Ross goalie only lost 2 goals today, Stubbs goalie lost 4  :booty