Jack Is Back - A Welcome For A Hero ?

Just now, helpmaboab said:

Having banter, you havin a laugh, you had four goes at that caption and they were a' shite.

Its aboot time folk like you wi nae idea stopped masquerading as St Mirren fans. You go to pie and bovril and stick yer pie up yer arse.

Why post that pic and asking for comments that are designed to put down Stubbs.

Jack has gone and Alan is here. Get used to it. Also start calling Stubbs by his first name. We don't say Alan and Ross do we?

That speaks volumes, ya buddie marvelous git.

Go Saints...........

What an absolute tosser you really are Shull. Aye GO YOU!

5 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Yes very good wee Dougie, but why are you an arbitrator of humour?  

Yi huvnae a funny bone in yir hilarious body.

A  am of course presuming yer a big fat obese ugly bastard judging by yir big fat obese ugly 'best faller' posts.

I take it that's the mirror you're in front of you're talking about.  Those that have meet me will confirm, I am lean, well dressed and feckin gorgeous with a hint of modesty...

Whit? There’s having a go and there’s having some banter. It’s about time folk on here stopped being so bloody sensitive.

Take it you haven’t read any other topics on this forum then, it’s non stop. I’m not sensitive it’s getting boring now. If that pic wasn’t aimed at having a go at Stubbs then I must be missing something then. Let’s get behind Stubbs & the team ffs.

16 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Jack was sitting in the directors box beside Fitzy . apparently discussing terms for Bairdys move to the Black Cats .

It would need to be a lot of greenbacks as Baird's managing to hold his place in front of our big money signing.