Jack Is Back - A Welcome For A Hero ?

49 minutes ago, shull said:

Funnily enough, Gilmour's first game and disaster was against Queens Park at Hampden. 

We lost 2-1 and he was 100% to blame for both their goals. 

Don't mention losing 2:1 to Queens Park at Hampden with Tuesday's match coming up. 

51 minutes ago, shull said:

Funnily enough, Gilmour's first game and disaster was against Queens Park at Hampden. 

We lost 2-1 and he was 100% to blame for both their goals. 

The man was never a good keeper but he's left this world and no matter what, he was a saints player in a team that had a lot of talent but crap managers.

1 minute ago, nedflanders123 said:

The man was never a good keeper but he's left this world and no matter what, he was a saints player in a team that had a lot of talent but crap managers.

And all the Managers have left this World. And they were St Mirren employees tae. 

1 hour ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

IMG_1532372711.370491.jpg

Any ideas what the conversation would be?

Jack: ‘So, four or five signings eh. Two exciting ones I hear.’

Stubbsy: ‘Oh, erm, ehh, uhh, shit, shit, shit, you know, ehh, aye, well, hmmm, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, shit’.

Short memory from you Shull, have you forgotten where the club were under Tommy Craig Ian Murray and Alex Rae ?  Jack Ross gave us back our club and an identity that the fans all bought into. He gave me a reason to go and look forward to watching the team. 
Its all about opinions but I’ll be forever grateful for everything that Jack Ross and James Fowler achieved in those 20 glorious months. We should be embracing the good times and the memories, rather than coming across all bitter towards the man who done us all proud. 
Seasons like the last one don’t happen very often for clubs like ours. 
Why do you bother answering him. He's a sad lonely wee man called Ian C Cumming and you know what the C stands for who has nothing better to do to break the monotony of his sad life.

18 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Jack who? I'm very grateful for what he did but i support St Mirren not Jack Ross. I predict he'll go on to have a great career but i'm more bothered about how we do.

Thanks for contributing to the Jack Who Thread.  :)

On 7/23/2018 at 8:05 PM, Buddie Marvelous said:

IMG_1532372711.370491.jpg

Any ideas what the conversation would be?

JR: I signed Hippo for a reason and I didny give Mack that contract extension by accident!

AS: It's fine, I spent 75K of your comp money on some defender from Doncaster...

JR: Darlington

AS: Yeah them whatever, same league innit?

JR: No

AS: And I don't need Hippo, Cammy Smith was brilliant out wide for Saints last season

JR: Wide? Eh? This is going to be easy today, should have arranged a friendly with Spartans instead...