Unbeaten in Competitive Matches

Guest TPAFKATS
If there is a pile pf positive things and a pile of negative things why are so many people like you drawn to see only the negatives in life?
Thats a serious question. Why cant you see both piles?
Obviously I can see both. Ricky posted one, I posted the other for balance.

30 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

If we finish on equal points with Killie who tops the group and why?

If QP beat Killie and we draw with Dumbarton and lose on penalties then all four teams finish with 7 points.

Does it come down to goal dif or head to head results. Guess it has to be gd as Queens Park beat Killie, we beat Killie and QP (sort of), Killie beat Dumbarton, and Dumbarton beat us. Confusing eh?

How on earth can it be confusing?

Its GD.

I think before this competition started we'd have taken this. 
Yep. My initial reaction to the two penalty shoot out wins after Killie was a disappointed huffy 'meh' but both were crucial points in the end.

Looking back now 9 out of 12 and unbeaten is a decent outcome.

Two more wins and we're back at Hampden!

1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

Yep. My initial reaction to the two penalty shoot out wins after Killie was a disappointed huffy 'meh' but both were crucial points in the end.

Looking back now 9 out of 12 and unbeaten is a decent outcome.

Two more wins and we're back at Hampden!

There are plenty of people on here who were very vocal in saying that those bonus points were useless. :lol:

What a day!

2 minutes ago, billyg said:

Do you ? We were in the easiest section and were half an hour from blowing it ! Still loads of work to do !

You're showing traits of the Shullster disease- talking to yourself.  Think you might need to call NHS 24. 

15 minutes ago, billyg said:

Not at all , every dog has it's day ! Even your close friendster , the "oakster" ! He really has had a mare tonight though! :)

13 minutes ago, billyg said:

I didn't notice "oakster" old boy ! Fanny ! :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

Do you ? We were in the easiest section and were half an hour from blowing it ! Still loads of work to do !

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

WTF are you blithering about ?

Nothing. 

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Nothing. 

I've been out working mate , just in , and replying to my fan club , the ones who hang on my every word ! Have you joined ? :)

Edited by billyg

4 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Got this aff the Partick Thistle page...

I don’t necessarily agree- the penalties rule devalues the win with two points for the draw (assuming you win the shootout). St. Mirren qualifying ahead of us with 1 win and 3 draws (including their games against Queens Park and Spartans) is nonsense when we’ve won 3 of 4. 

Kinda makes a good point. The bloke is less bitter noo that PT got oota jail thanks tae Hearts thumping ICT.

whit yi reckon?

I was actually saying the same thing. ICT have been put out after winning 3 out of 4 so they could have the same grievance.