Saint Mirren v Dundee 4th August 2018

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, elvis said:

3-0

I think that'll only tell half the story. I think the card display will be fecked up, leading us to apparently making a very rude comment to the Dundee chairmans wife. The flag pole will fall down, concussing three of our players, and Paul McGowan will score a hat trick, and celebrate by tearing off his electronic tag. At this point, it will become too much for Return of Isma is God, who will do a naked streak while making some unintelligible comments about how big he is. The ensuing investigation will lead to a 20 point deduction and almost certain relegation.

And you say we'll just lose 3-0 Elvis. That's the problem with you, glass always half full.

I know I shouldn't bite but why do you even bother? Every post you make is defeatist.  You must stand on your head to produce a smile Elvis.
I like Elvis's insane negativity. It's funny. We should combine him with St Ricky, the ultimate optimist, to produce the perfect St Mirren fan.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I know, I was just poking a bit of fun. The serial torn-faced one predicting a comprehensive home win? Come on! :lol: 

You really have to wonder what drives him to get out of bed in the morning, forever spouting pish, finds it funny when we lose a goal and, overall, is a waste of space. 

19 minutes ago, gilberto said:
26 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:
I know I shouldn't bite but why do you even bother? Every post you make is defeatist.  You must stand on your head to produce a smile Elvis.

I like Elvis's insane negativity. It's funny. We should combine him with St Ricky, the ultimate optimist, to produce the perfect St Mirren fan.

OK by me! 

Back to the game.............

Dundee, IMO, are one of the teams that should be in our sights to stay in this league.

I don't rate McCann, said how surprised I was when they took him back after the whole Ross saga.

Get a win, 3 points on the board, continue the winning feeling, although plenty have forgot we won 6-0 last week  already.

Dundee look pretty weak and still unprepared for the season, so we have got a slice of luck in getting this as the opening tie.

We did play well against Dumbarton, but other than that all signs point to us being considerably weaker than last season.  I feel our defence is going to be exposed here, and Dundee will be taking the three points back up the road.  Fingers crossed I am wrong!

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Dundee look pretty weak and still unprepared for the season, so we have got a slice of luck in getting this as the opening tie.

We did play well against Dumbarton, but other than that all signs point to us being considerably weaker than last season.  I feel our defence is going to be exposed here, and Dundee will be taking the three points back up the road.  Fingers crossed I am wrong!

Aye two fingers for you ya trumpet. :double

Kilmarnock game?

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Tickets left for Saturday’s match against Dundee.

West: 634
South: 665
Main: 315

Still not a chance ?

Will be delighted if it is, and my prediction of an attendance starting with a ‘5’ proves to be wrong.