Saint Mirren v Dundee 4th August 2018

St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

Just my opinion , hope I'm wrong , but it's obvious the team is still cobbled together , a mixture of first picks and squad players !

1st game of Season mate- it was more the "they are poor" but will be better than us line that made me FFS .

They may well beat us, but we did show Sat we can play a bit

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

1st game of Season mate- it was more the "they are poor" but will be better than us line that made me FFS .

They may well beat us, but we did show Sat we can play a bit

I watched them v Dunfermline , and they were poor , big and strong , but poor . That's all I was going on !

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Yeah read that from a Josh Magennis post in the week. I wonder if the club have overstated the ST sales (in error) and were counting ST's that hadnt yet been renewed as sold. 

If you think about the family stand debacle being punted for bigot games, and the fact they are selling ST's for W7 this season. They may have counted seats people have decided to move from, but not renewed yet, but have bought a new seat elsewhere..?

wouldnt 700 odd seats still available in the west stand mean less sold there than last season?

guess we will find out when they announce this Saturday's gate?

LPM. I don't think so but am surprised at the number still available for the West Stand that are still for sale.  Spoke with the ticket office today when buying a ticket for Ibrox. Sales are going very well, particularly in the main stand so Come on You West Bankers! (Hope I typed that bit correctly)

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. In your opinion.... What price per ticket would see every seat in the stadium taken? 

Nothing to do with filling seats.

It's about fans getting ripped off .

Those who go and those who can't afford to go.

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 11:32 AM, magnus said:

Should be a cracking atmosphere. I like the Fundee support. Lots of bravado a fair dod of which is firmly tongue in cheek. Looking forward to a noisy 90 minutes, a stern test and 3 points for the Saints.

Spot on. A day Saint's fans will want to be at the match.