Did we sign anyone today?

Guest TPAFKATS

Why are some people desperately hoping that we finish bottom this season with a record low number of points? Yes it's been a shaky post season, but we don't know what is going to happen. Can't we just wait and see before destroying keyboards battering out nonsense on a forum. We might very well be crap this season but can we just calm down a bit?

Just now, ford prefect said:

Why are some people desperately hoping that we finish bottom this season with a record low number of points? Yes it's been a shaky post season, but we don't know what is going to happen. Can't we just wait and see before destroying keyboards battering out nonsense on a forum. We might very well be crap this season but can we just calm down a bit?

Are you new to the forum? :wink:

2 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

The negative attitude of some folk is incredible. Is there a Stubbs must go thread yet? You'd think folk would have learned after the tick tock fiasco

The difference is now that we have a decent chance, no matter who is our manager, that we will have a difficult season so the "I told you so" syndrome will be in overdrive.

The negative attitude of some folk is incredible. Is there a Stubbs must go thread yet? You'd think folk would have learned after the tick tock fiasco

Yes, Drew started that.

It’s fine though.

As long as it’s only a joke and your name is Drew or Poz, posts calling for the managers head or that are racist, are allowed. [emoji1]

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

So, any signing updates? 3 days left...

I did email Stubbs to see if I can get signed up.

I play 6-a-side down here and I've played for 2 weeks now (we didny play on Monday cause it's a bank holiday so the leisure place canny be arsed to be open in the evening). I thought that might be enough experience for me but Stubbsy ain't replied to me yet.

Guest TPAFKATS
I play 6-a-side down here and I've played for 2 weeks now (we didny play on Monday cause it's a bank holiday so the leisure place canny be arsed to be open in the evening). I thought that might be enough experience for me but Stubbsy ain't replied to me yet.
I'll add you to the rumour mill section, see if we can drum up some interest. [emoji6]

With the name Cornwall he'll think you're a southerner so probs get in.

39 minutes ago, Hambud said:
3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

With the name Cornwall he'll think you're a southerner so probs get in.

I could be the next Cody Cooke