St Mirren Reserves 2018/19

shull

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The coaches who look after the younger kids decide who stays and who goes. Look at the picture of the youths and you'll notice far more coaches than the OS name. 

Not really understanding all the cloak and dagger stuff, why not just who it is??

42 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The coaches who look after the younger kids decide who stays and who goes. Look at the picture of the youths and you'll notice far more coaches than the OS name. 

Your quote : "Enjoy it while you can because the new youth coach in charge will not be bringing through many gems."

So , the OS clearly states that Allan McManus is the HEAD OF YOUTH . Assisted by Paterson and Webster.  Yes , there are other coaches involved working at all levels but you are stating that Allan McManus is not in charge and that the strings are being pulled by some , as yet un-named by you ,other person.

So who is this individual ?  

A mates son plays with one of the teams and had mentioned a new coach (He never mentioned a name) as well. I can't give details of what he fcuked up, as that would give away the details of my mates son and not wanting to compromise him. Now all the folk you've mentioned have been there a while so it can't be one of them. [emoji106]

I know, I'm as helpfull as a chocolate teapot. [emoji14]

There may well be a new youth coach. These coaches come and go and I have no issue with that.
Lucy did make it very clear that there was a new Head of youth coaching. If indeed there is a new top man, I think we should be made aware of this.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:
Really shocked at that, they only lured him away from Orlando about a year ago.
He must be moving onto bigger things again.

According to his dad there was a disagreement in the way he wanted to work and to much interference in his job. So he resigned.

You think they'd give a guy with a good record of bringing youth players through, free rein to work it how he sees fit. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We played Celtic U23s today and Won 4-0.

2 goals each for both Malec and the other Eastern European lad we've brought in to assess. They played up top together even though the other boy is a natural left winger.

Lyons and Hladky also played.

Did Cammy get on to say ta ta to his adoring fans ?

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Midfield , didn’t have the best of games.

Did Kyle play?if not he won't be back in team till start march I'd imagine

On 12/17/2018 at 6:14 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 12/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, shull said:
I huvnae got a mate, so I just guessed the score. emoji4.png

First time you have ever said something truthful on here Ian.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:22 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

Fify 

Wh

• 3 weeks later...