shull

St Mirren Reserves 2018/19

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

So was I, I was sitting directly in front of mcshane and other players in the posh seats . Didn’t see Fitz at all .

Yep seen Cammy Smith, McShane, Heaton, Willock etc - Tony Fitz was a few rows back to the left beside Tommy Wright. Think he only appeared after HT.

Edited by RossCSmfc

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

So was I, I was sitting directly in front of mcshane and other players in the posh seats . Didn’t see Fitz at all .

Saw Willock and Kirkparick.

McBrearty was sent off in stoppage time for a second yellow, he fouled the Saintees player and, as the whistle was being blown, blasted the ball and it hit the opponent. Ref was far too quick with the yellow and red, something McManus wasn't slow in conveying to the linesman.

Yep seen Cammy Smith, McShane, Heaton, Willock etc - Tony Fitz was a few rows back to the left beside Tommy Wright. Think he only appeared after HT.

Fair enough , I obviously missed him. I saw Tommy Wright sitting with an older guy late in the game which wasn’t Fitzy , maybe TF had given up trying to tap him by then and moved on to target #2

7 minutes ago, lovestlegend said:

Mental he’s not giving guys like Kwepka, King, Heaton and Jones etc a run out.

If they're not in our plans and not good enough for the first team, I don't see the point. Although I do think Heaton is still injured.