Tuesday's talk in - 1 Question, what would it be!

On Tuesday @ half 6 their is a talk in with Stubb's - If you could ask 1 question what would it be?

Mine: When do you think is the right time to stat and acknowledge the fans at games when the final whistle goes at both home and away games  because as yet you haven't.

I am going Tuesday and that will be my question :) 

On Tuesday @ half 6 their is a talk in with Stubb's - If you could ask 1 question what would it be?
Mine: When do you think is the right time to stat and acknowledge the fans at games when the final whistle goes at both home and away games  because as yet you haven't.
I am going Tuesday and that will be my question [emoji4] 

Would much rather he brings in a few decent signings than give a flying f**k if he gives me a wee clap at the end of a game.

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

And back in the real world the Boo Boys wont ask any of these questions, they'll just sit in front of their device and seethe that we are through, undefeated to the next round!

Correct. I will be prepared to bet he doesn't get asked any questions which really challenge him. He certainly won't be asked anything like the aggressive nonsense posted above - "at what point should we expect your resignation". 

I think it's fair to ask AS when he will start acknowledging the fans. He is very intense and that's fine. I don't want to ask him to change his personality but perhaps to acknowledge that this is part of the day job of a professional manager. A victory or three might sort this out anyway!

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I think it's fair to ask AS when he will start acknowledging the fans. He is very intense and that's fine. I don't want to ask him to change his personality but perhaps to acknowledge that this is part of the day job of a professional manager. A victory or three might sort this out anyway!

We don't need a wave. 

Just as long as we get 100% effort from his players, I will be satisfied with Stubbs.