Tuesday's talk in - 1 Question, what would it be!

3 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I'm not asking for him to fall out with the manager; only to ask more pertinent questions.  What's wrong with that?

Lets see

He asks about the game, the players, the supporters and the manager, and usually how he feels?/

Whats more relevant ?

I couldn't make it tonight but will be very interested to hear how it goes.
I'd be keen to ask him about Josh Heaton. A guy we paid £75K for, and gave a three year deal to, yet he's sat on the bench. It's hard to understand the logic behind that unless the player is perhaps carrying a knock?
I'd also be interested to know why, 4 day before kick off, we still haven't managed to address our issues up front. We're looking likely to kick off the campaign with just Ross Stewart (who has apparently been told he can leave) and Danny Mullen as our striking options, and no natural left sided attacking option. What happened to the "marquee signings"? Are the club maybe not matching his own ambitions?

You been booted out you usually know what’s happening [emoji12]

It’s not ideal going into start of the season short on attacking options but Stubbs has already said we may need to be patient and wait till the English transfer window shuts.

It appears to look like every point will be crucial for us this year so if we fall a couple points short this year he will rightfully get the criticism for this which I think he will be totally aware of.

I won’t make any real judgement till we know what squad we have to take us to January I’m happy to trust him for now.

On heaton being on the bench I don’t think the fact we paid 75k for him although a lot for us will guarantee him a start his performances will judge if he start games or not.

Jack and Cole so far have been the better performers at cb.

3 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I've already stated my question above.  AS is more than capable of answering any questions that people would ask hense him participating in the Q&A.

That's fine, but your referring to Jimbo being more thorough .... I was asking what else he should ask that you wanted to hear?

11 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

It’s not ideal going into start of the season short on attacking options but Stubbs has already said we may need to be patient and wait till the English transfer window shuts.

It appears to look like every point will be crucial for us this year so if we fall a couple points short this year he will rightfully get the criticism for this which I think he will be totally aware of.

I won’t make any real judgement till we know what squad we have to take us to January I’m happy to trust him for now.

On heaton being on the bench I don’t think the fact we paid 75k for him although a lot for us will guarantee him a start his performances will judge if he start games or not.

Jack and Cole so far have been the better performers at cb.

Whilst £75K isn't a lot of money to most clubs it's a lot to us, and a 3 year deal to boot suggested (to me anyway) that this was a player Stubbs was 100% sure of.

He's hardly played a game and he's sitting on the bench.

Unless the player is carrying a knock I find that very alarming!

Whilst £75K isn't a lot of money to most clubs it's a lot to us, and a 3 year deal to boot suggested (to me anyway) that this was a player Stubbs was 100% sure of.
He's hardly played a game and he's sitting on the bench.
Unless the player is carrying a knock I find that very alarming!

Yep absolutely but he has played in 2 out of our 4 competitive games so far.

Hopefully is just taking time to settle as he didn’t look great in they 2 games

I would start Cole and jack on Saturday as they have looked the better pairing so far

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Yep absolutely but he has played in 2 out of our 4 competitive games so far.

Hopefully is just taking time to settle as he didn’t look great in they 2 games

I would start Cole and jack on Saturday as they have looked the better pairing so far

Cole is not fit enough or fast enough to compete at this level yet , hopefully he gets up to speed pronto. I’ve only seen Heaton play once and I was seriously underwhelmed . Let’s hope both are simply adjusting to life in Scotland and Scottish football .

Cole is not fit enough or fast enough to compete at this level yet , hopefully he gets up to speed pronto. I’ve only seen Heaton play once and I was seriously underwhelmed . Let’s hope both are simply adjusting to life in Scotland and Scottish football .

Cole did well against Kilmarnock