Tuesday's talk in - 1 Question, what would it be!

6 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Seems a bit odd to berate Stubbs for his signings then finish by suggesting we be bring back a player whose replacement was signed by Jack Ross!

McGinn is a decent player and reasonable replacement but Smith is better. 

Hearts were always going to take a look at him over pre season so it wouldn't have been a good idea to wait till now without getting someone else in.

Now Smith is available, we should 100% be trying to get him back. It's a no brainer.

18 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Hearts were always going to take a look at him over pre season so it wouldn't have been a good idea to wait till now without getting someone else in.

Now Smith is available, we should 100% be trying to get him back. It's a no brainer.

You had a whole season to judge Smith , McGinn has been here for a couple of games. 

Why don't we turn the clock back , bring back Smith and Ross and just have another season in the championship.  .would that cheer you up? 

25 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Smith was good in the Championship cos we were the best team and always attacking.

I'm not sure about how good he'll be defensively against top flight opposition!

Looks like Hearts aren't sure either!

6 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

You had a whole season to judge Smith , McGinn has been here for a couple of games. 

Why don't we turn the clock back , bring back Smith and Ross and just have another season in the championship.  .would that cheer you up? 

What's wrong with saying I think Smith is a better player than McGinn?:blink:

1 hour ago, LargsBud said:

Smith was decent but give young Paul McGinn every chance.  Also Liam Smith was a little lightweight and did find himself caught out on more than one occasion.  I give you Dundee Utd's goal in the last game at Tannadice when Liam Smith was well and truly skinned rotten for the Dundee Utd goal. Otherwise we would have won the league that night.

Anyway keep your Liam Smith worshiping to yourself, Paul McGinn is OUR player and as such is more important than anyone else.  If Liam was to return then he would command the same respect as our Paul but as he is not our player then he is in effect a second class citizen. 

Mon the young McGinn, mon the young Mcginn indeed.

3 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Smith was decent but give young Paul McGinn every chance.  Also Liam Smith was a little lightweight and did find himself caught out on more than one occasion.  I give you Dundee Utd's goal in the last game at Tannadice when Liam Smith was well and truly skinned rotten for the Dundee Utd goal. Otherwise we would have won the league that night.

Anyway keep your Liam Smith worshiping to yourself, Paul McGinn is OUR player and as such is more important than anyone else.  If Liam was to return then he would command the same respect as our Paul but as he is not our player then he is in effect a second class citizen. 

Mon the young McGinn, mon the young Mcginn indeed.

Totally agree TT

Although young Smith did well, it a wee bit different playing with the big boys, as Paul did last year. McGinn for me 

Thank you McGinn family again !!!! 

2 hours ago, saintargyll said:

Last seasons squad got pumped by Patrick,Aberdeen and celtic

i think it's fair to say we need strengthening 

Not overly worried agree we need to strengthen we have still got something about us. Clear to see on Saturday players are being told to shoot and have a go as we are weak up front.  . Celtic was not last season

Guest TPAFKATS

Do ever make a post that either isn’t irrelevant or an attempt at point scoring, or indeed both?
I asked a question as part of an ongoing debate than posters are having. It was entirely relevant to the post that I quoted as it asked a question quoting from the post. No attempt at point scoring.
This is a football forum where fans debate, generally in a well civilised manner.

You don't seem to have mastered either the well mannered or debating parts under this current alias or indeed previous ones that you have had.