Sign Shankland!

Can I be the first to say I caught this tooth and nail. Was thinking maybe we could no matter what is in the past the guy is a goal machine again , Ayr manager must take credit where its due he has obviously worked on him , dont like the twat of a manager. Now the bee hive is swarming  it just wont happen for us. To me Shankland would have been an investment for a club our size. English football is paved with gold Scotland does not even get the bread crumbs for that reason I do not have sky sports. SFA should pull out of the contract next renew they are taking the piss. Clubs need to stand up what is this 1618 ?

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can I be the first to say I caught this tooth and nail. Was thinking maybe we could no matter what is in the past the guy is a goal machine again , Ayr manager must take credit where its due he has obviously worked on him , dont like the twat of a manager. Now the bee hive is swarming  it just wont happen for us. To me Shankland would have been an investment for a club our size. English football is paved with gold Scotland does not even get the bread crumbs for that reason I do not have sky sports. SFA should pull out of the contract next renew they are taking the piss. Clubs need to stand up what is this 1618 ?

“The bee hive is swarming ?”   Fuxake , it’s Rothesays own Eric cantona ! :oohlala

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Footage of this post being made...

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Reliable JJ saying Shankland not coming ( surprise surprise )  Ross will be here another week until the new striker arrives so who is it ? I'm guessing one of the boys from Everton ? Maybe aye , maybe naw !

People have been hinting for a while that EPL clubs are unlikely to be letting players out until the 9th, when their own squads are finalised, so I'm guessing (hoping) we'll see some movement then. I suspect Stubbs knew this when started managing expectations about any signings happening soon.

It's far from, ideal, but such is life when you're feeding off scraps.

Someone is going to blink today..!

If he's offski Ayrvwant to move fast for a replacement, if his next club is in Scotland or EFL then that club wants him on the team bus tomorrow.

you have to read between the lines of Ayr's statements where the say 'Significant Fee' and 'Add Ons'... to Ayr anything over £50k is a significant fee, and to Ayr add ons are something they've probably never benefited before. So a well positioned bid over £100k will see Shanks on the move. Talk of over £200k is just that, talk! Its Ayr and probably Shanks agent trying to force someone's hand.

does anyone believe a club with Ayr's finances, coming up from League one could afford to pass up a £100k plus fee, to simply see Shanks sign a PCA in January and walk for nowt? Thats not going to happen, he is offski, for a lot less than £250k. That way Ayr can afgord to get a few playets in, and still have a decent fee going in the bank, with the possibility of a nice sell on bonus in the future.

The only question is.... are we the club making that clinching bid, to bring a player back to the club, who..... will probably cost us less today, than he would if we had bought him when he was on loan..!

its a no- brainer.... keep your eyes on Asda car park.