Sign Shankland!

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who are we talking then?

better than a young, hungry, super fit beast in the box, but within our budget..? Thats a bit like Ross Stewart dialling up a take away....Thats a tall order!

No idea but heard we have 2 coming in on next week. Big lad from Birmingham and 1 from Juve.  

No idea if there’s any truth in it though, find out soon enough. 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

I would of bean happy to sine him over the summer when he was out of contract although it was always unlikely JR would of bean two.

Currantly the hot ticket he is weigh overpriced at £250k but kudos to him forgetting his career back on track. 

Go for it Dundee!

:guinness     Still hung over from yesterday.   :lol:

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

I would of bean happy to sine him over the summer when he was out of contract although it was always unlikely JR would of bean two.

Currantly the hot ticket he is weigh overpriced at £250k but kudos to him forgetting his career back on track. 

Go for it Dundee!

We didnt sine him in the summer cos he was too busy lying on the beach getting a tan.

The man is a one trig pony anyway. Last time we had him here he was gulty of eating too many pi's.

If anyone can beat 5 maths puns in one post I will be glad to see it,

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We didnt sine him in the summer cos he was too busy lying on the beach getting a tan.

The man is a one trig pony anyway. Last time we had him here he was gulty of eating too many pi's.

If anyone can beat 5 maths puns in one post I will be glad to see it,

You might be good at maths but your spelling is shit.