Tickets for Ibrox

guinness

I have heard Rangers have sold all their tickets for this one which is why making life difficult for saints fans  is necessary to stop Rangers Fans getting in amongst us. I've got my ticket but not sure why I bothered. I'll enjoy a couple of beers in the city centre before the game but I imagine the journey back to the City centre won't be so easy. 

Wait in the subway queue..........Probably not

Go for a pint in a nice pub around about Ibrox and wait on the queue dying down............Probably no such place(right after a match)

Walk back to the City Centre......... Better wear ma Sambas

As I say don't know why I bothered.

2 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I have heard Rangers have sold all their tickets for this one which is why making life difficult for saints fans  is necessary to stop Rangers Fans getting in amongst us. I've got my ticket but not sure why I bothered. I'll enjoy a couple of beers in the city centre before the game but I imagine the journey back to the City centre won't be so easy. 

Go for a pint in a nice pub around about Ibrox and wait on the queue dying down............Probably no such place(right after a match)

Walk to Dumbreck station. About 5 mins away. On Paisley Canal line. get train to central. Probably not that busy as few seem to know about it.

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

train to paisley ,get a seat on  supporters bus  saints fans in pubs  wee bit more expensive for you might be a bit safer for you 

Maybe something Stubbs should consider .......

Osijek manager Zoran Zekic was caught sticking his middle finger up at Rangers fans after his side crashed out of Europe with a 2-1 aggregate defeat to the Ibrox side. The 44-year-old went over to applaud his own side’s fans after the match before making the gesture in the direction of the Union Bears fan group. (Scottish Sun)