Another Trialist

Flareybob

Just received an electronic mail message from a very reliable source who informs me that the Canadian attacking midfielder Ndzemdzela Langwa will feature as a trialist in Saturday's match v Dumbarton.

Edited by Flareybob

13 minutes ago, Flareybob said:

Just received an electronic mail message from a very reliable source who informs me that the Canadian attacking midfielder Ndzemdzela Langwa will feature as a trialist in Saturday's match v Dumbarton.

Bloody hope not as playing him or any other trialist would mean we would lose any points thus any hope of progressing in this competition.

(Nice try FB but you need to do better !!:rolleyes:)

20 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Bloody hope not as playing him or any other trialist would mean we would lose any points thus any hope of progressing in this competition.

(Nice try FB but you need to do better !!:rolleyes:)

Flareybob  has a 90% strike rate with his exclusives, I will reserve judgment till I see the team sheet on Saturday,   and bet365 have priced up Ndzemdzela  9/1 first goal scorer  :1eye

Edited by portmahomack saint

Not this time, no because you and I ( and probably countless others) know the rules.
However, in the past, whoever is behind this pathetic alias has no doubt furiously wanked his maggot into smouldering tinder at the sight of anyone believing his steaming pile of effluent.

I think it replies like this where he gets his kicks from [emoji1]

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I think it replies like this where he gets his kicks from emoji1.png

Indeed, If I was Flareybob, Eric's reply would make my day and make my shite posting so worthwhile.