Saints v Celtic, Friday 14th September

Personally where games are moved for TV l much prefer the Friday night atmosphere to lunchtime or Sunday. Acknowledge this doesn't suit everyone and ultimately l yearn for the old days of all games being Saturday afternoon at three with midweek games always being Wednesday. Mind you l also yearn for a saints team that competed like we did in early eighties. Times change.

21 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Agreed.

Unless of course you live far away, subscribe to BT sport , have some cold beer in the fridge and urnae busy that day, like me :D

I live 10minutes away from the ground, subscribe to BT Sport, have plenty cold beer in the fridge and I'm not planning to be busy after 2.45 p.m.:D

Decisions. Decisions.

59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

A former Captain once said to me , don't trust anyone that does not drink. No idea if that is true everyone I know drinks. 

That's an old saying alcoholics used to come away with to validate their life choices.

Not drinking alcohol saves me a fortune and my waistline thanks me too.

Choices.

On 7/27/2018 at 2:17 PM, whydowebother said:

Agreed.

Unless of course you live far away, subscribe to BT sport , have some cold beer in the fridge and urnae busy that day, like me :D

Still disagree! I usually work Friday nights and while I've taken them off for Saints games before, not sure I cba losing the cash to watch the filthy vile bigots visit. Already aiming to drop two shifts the week after to come up for a birthday weekend!

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

That's an old saying alcoholics used to come away with to validate their life choices.

Not drinking alcohol saves me a fortune and my waistline thanks me too.

Choices.

What is fueling this drunken meltdown you appear to having this evening then?

High on self-righteousness? 

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Going to a wedding that weekend, and so was initially delighted to find out that this had been moved.

But just checked the invite - and the wedding is Friday afternoon/evening.

Arghhh!!!!

You could pull a jolly jape on the newly married fellow and tie him to a lamppost in Greenhill Road......................

.............................around 7.40pm 

Untie him around 9.45pm

He would also appear on the telly.