Saints v Celtic, Friday 14th September

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Tickets are now on sale to those season ticket holders in the South Stand who want a seat in the West Stand for this match. 

Terrible news. Obviously the club don't give a flying F**k about those they're shunting out of their seats. Most of the good vantage points in the West stand are taken so the fans will go from a reasonable view behind the goals to possibly a shit one.

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Lord Pityme said:

A few cold Innis & Gunn lagers, a Curry and BT Sport on the sofa.... if St Mirren did cocking up attracting/building the support...

LPM.....Hard to disagree. 

Money,money, money.

It's a rich man's world.

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Aye , coz it was St.Mirren who asked for the game to be moved ! :hammer

It was st mirren, despite assuring they'd never do it without fans backing who moved families and weans out of there seats to accomodate a sectarian support. The prospect of having to endure what that lot bring, before, during and after the game keeps people away, and our club have confounded that situation.

45 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It was st mirren, despite assuring they'd never do it without fans backing who moved families and weans out of there seats to accomodate a sectarian support. The prospect of having to endure what that lot bring, before, during and after the game keeps people away, and our club have confounded that situation.

So it's only because it's a sectarian support that upsets you?You'd be happy enough if we moved our Fans for Aberdeen,Hibs,Hearts etc?

The OP made it clear that the topic was about the game being moved for TV .
Not like you to twist things to suit your silly agenda .

35 minutes ago, HSS said:

So it's only because it's a sectarian support that upsets you?You'd be happy enough if we moved our Fans for Aberdeen,Hibs,Hearts etc?

Of course not.

will be interesting to see what the actual gate is, and if lower or around the gate v Dundee then the club will probably have done themselves out of money, and upset/disenfranchised a number of their support.

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The OP made it clear that the topic was about the game being moved for TV .
Not like you to twist things to suit your silly agenda .

What the f**k are you on about? Did i once talk about the game being moved? Once...?

not like you to create things that are obviously not there! What cant talk, cant lie.

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Didn't GLS say he wouldn't move fans without consultation from seats that they had purchased?

So to accommodate parents that don't take their children to games involving a couple of clubs along with reduced ticket prices for those who want to go with or without their children then all are accommodated to the betterment of St Mirren FC.

So folk knew before and not after purchasing the tickets. As per the statement.

No..!

he said, and i quote "i would never just move them without consulting the members" there were no if, and not buts. He never once mentioned 'before they purchased them' and its disingenuous to suggest as much to those families and kids kicked out of their seats to accomodate occasional visitors with no tie to St Mirren.

he went back on another promise, which appears ti be a recurring theme!

13 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

So I was correct then. As "them" were fans that had already purchased Season Tickets. emoji16.png

No, and i am sure you know you're wrong and just at it for a rise. Meantime some of your fellow saints fans who buy season tickets are being kicked out of their seats, and having to take the dregs left over, just to accommodate others that might come only twice a season.

maybe you agree with them being kicked out? Maybe it makes you feel good to see someone else being less fortunate?

43 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Hawd on. Are you saying that if you are not able to for whatever reason buy a season ticket, that you'll only be able to buy a seat that you described as the dregs left over.

Oh how to encourage fellow fans that aren't season ticket holders along to more games, so to not have the board make such a decision in the future.

Ten out of ten for persisting in trying to spin this, it does however make you look increasingly desperate to try and stoke up conflict amongst saints fans. Surely there's more to life?

17 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

4 weeks to sort out the current shambles on the park or this is in danger of being a record home defeat

I reckon we will get well beaten but, for me, it's only about getting through the 90 mins and moving on to the next game (very winnable against Hamilton) - loads of teams will get horsed by Celtic (even allowing for their minor wobble).

Hopefully the team will be able to avoid an absolute doing but I won't be too disheartened even if we do.

Edited by southsidebud

• 2 weeks later...

This will be the first game this season when all 5 of our season ticket group will be at a match  together.  Games like this are why we wanted to be in the Premiership.  Our first 5 games include games against Rangers,  Hearts and Celtic.  Tough?   Sure is... Bring it on..... Whatever the outcome.  No disrespect to Brechin or Dumbarton but would you rather be playing them on 14 September?  I think not. 

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

This will be the first game this season when all 5 of our season ticket group will be at a match  together.  Games like this are why we wanted to be in the Premiership.  Our first 5 games include games against Rangers,  Hearts and Celtic.  Tough?   Sure is... Bring it on..... Whatever the outcome.  No disrespect to Brechin or Dumbarton but would you rather be playing them on 14 September?  I think not. 

Games like this make me wish we were back in the Championship or Celtic and Sevco 2012 were booted tae feck out of Scottish Football.

Pair of disgusting Clubs with horrible fans.

And yes, I would rather be playing Brechin or Dumbarton on the Friday night.

One of their fans is worth more to the beautiful game than millions of sectatian bigots.

Edited by shull