Had a great day ..... But

had a great day today , took the dog for a wee walk in the morning , a couple of  bacon rolls for breakfast , then played a golf fourball , best ball competition , we put in a good score , but nowhere near winners , but really enjoyed my round , almost got a hole in one  ( 10minches short ) , but a great days golf missing most the rain , got in the car at  5.15 , and  tuned into radio Scotland , and listened to the banter , but no Saints result , then the Scottish classifieds come through , totally didn,t expect the result , and was on a total; high when I got home. COYS 

So happy,  I had such a great day , thought I might treat me and the breadknife to a wee Indian takeaway , Chicken Pakora , South Indian Garlic  Chicken   , spiced onions and pompedoms  , which was superb ( still have some left for breakfast ) .

then went to the local for a few beers , and come back and had a few beers in the back garden ,  still  in a great mood .

Then went online to see if I could see the Saints goals from  a six nil win against Dumbarton  , only to not being able to access them , because I don't pay some sort of subscription .

Feeling a tad disappointed ,  surely I should be able to see the goals online , its sort of a St Mirren advert 

Very tempted to chuck the Smisa thing , and either use the money to join whatever group I need to , to watch the goals online , or maybe just gamble the £14 I spend each month .]

4 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

had a great day today , took the dog for a wee walk in the morning , a couple of  bacon rolls for breakfast , then played a golf fourball , best ball competition , we put in a good score , but nowhere near winners , but really enjoyed my round , almost got a hole in one  ( 10minches short ) , but a great days golf missing most the rain , got in the car at  5.15 , and  tuned into radio Scotland , and listened to the banter , but no Saints result , then the Scottish classifieds come through , totally didn,t expect the result , and was on a total; high when I got home. COYS 

So happy,  I had such a great day , thought I might treat me and the breadknife to a wee Indian takeaway , Chicken Pakora , South Indian Garlic  Chicken   , spiced onions and pompedoms  , which was superb ( still have some left for breakfast ) .

then went to the local for a few beers , and come back and had a few beers in the back garden ,  still  in a great mood .

Then went online to see if I could see the Saints goals from  a six nil win against Dumbarton  , only to not being able to access them , because I don't pay some sort of subscription .

Feeling a tad disappointed ,  surely I should be able to see the goals online , its sort of a St Mirren advert 

Very tempted to chuck the Smisa thing , and either use the money to join whatever group I need to , to watch the goals online , or maybe just gamble the £14 I spend each month .]

You are correct of course Griff , if there's a way to isolate supporters/Smisa subscribers , this club of ours will find it !

‘Feeling a tad disappointed’ ?

I’d imagine with you stating earlier you’re ‘10 inches short’ that it’d be your good lady who’s disappointed. [emoji23]

The goals will end up on YouTube.  First up  buddie vision if our club is to grow we need income. I just sign up month to month. at under £5.00 it's terrific value as you get to watch the full match or highlights.  Press conference before it goes to print and much more.  

The goals will end up on YouTube.  First up  buddie vision if our club is to grow we need income. I just sign up month to month. at under £5.00 it's terrific value as you get to watch the full match or highlights.  Press conference before it goes to print and much more.  
I paid up for the year - £50? I don't watch each new feature as they're posted, instead I tend to store them up and binge watch early mornings at the weekend. Not sure I'd go as far as.to say it's VFM but I do enjoy it; especially the interviews with the players. I am happy to pay the money to the club - unfortunately they know that too.

5 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Head feeling a tad rough ,  remains of the south Indian garlic chicken and hard nan bread taste not bad . think it might be a good idea not to post when I've had a few too many . Great result yesterday . Coys

Could you do us all a big favour mate. Go brush your teeth a wee bit of lemon juice swigled around the mouth should do the trick :P

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Could you do us all a big favour mate. Go brush your teeth a wee bit of lemon juice swigled around the mouth should do the trick :P

still a wee bit left , and then some pompedoms  and spiced onions , but I will take your advice before I head out for a stroll with the dug .

2 hours ago, Drew said:

£4.99 a month for Buddievision.

I paid that for a pint in a restaurant in Glasgow on Friday night.

Are ye no worriet that the sasenachs  might well read this an fink bad fings about us free spending jocks.  £4.99 yer havin a giraffe surely?  :)

Aye Menstrie, at games 50 years ago some St. Mirren supporters would stand next to the turnstile in the hope of saving money and get lifted over.

But  at least they were there.

It's like the lottery, you need to be in it to win it.

17 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

We're the new nouveau riche, money tae burn. Gimme a 10 quid pint and a 5 quid bag a crisps. Here's a 50 quid note, keep the change. A don't like carrying small change. Weighs me doon when am oot joggin.

Changed days for Orr Wullie.

Is yer bucket now leather wi' a pocket sprung cushion with a memory foam topper?

Better for the hemorrhoids. 

32 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

We're the new nouveau riche, money tae burn. Gimme a 10 quid pint and a 5 quid bag a crisps. Here's a 50 quid note, keep the change. A don't like carrying small change. Weighs me doon when am oot joggin.

If it's a £10 pint you are after you might want to try Norway.