Ross Stewart to Ross County

djchapsticks

9 minutes ago, TopCat said:

IMG_6908.jpg

Done according to the record.

Good move for all parties i think. He was never going to be getting a game here when we brought the signings in and he may do a job at County.

All the best etc.

Is Parksy 327 unaware that Ross Stewart (The goalkeeper) plays for Livingston?<_<

£40K seemingly.

That's not too bad all things considered.

I'd have been happy enough for him to stay (maybe go out on loan again), but if he doesn't feature in the manager's plans, best all round that he gets this move.

48 minutes ago, Drew said:

£40K seemingly.

I'd have been happy enough for him to stay (maybe go out on loan again), but if he doesn't feature in the manager's plans, best all round that he gets this move.

Will that be the £40k that's going to ICT with McShane , for Polworth ? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Drew said:

£40K seemingly.

If the 40K is true, then he not likely to have cost us much money in the time he has been here assuming Alloa must have been paying something to us when on loan to them.