Striker from European club!

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're funny......................in fact you were really funny only a week ago. :lol:

A week ago on this forum ? Trying to remember , far more important things on the go ! Ah yes , you were behaving like an arse alongside your bestie oaksoft ! Could have been last week , or last March  , last year  , or even the last time you were funny ! Who knows ? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

A week ago on this forum ? Trying to remember , far more important things on the go ! Ah yes , you were behaving like an arse alongside your bestie oaksoft ! Could have been last week , or last March  , last year  , or even the last time you were funny ! Who knows ? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Another mare coming up for poor Billy. :byebye

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I do, as that means we'll get a result and you'll slither away to come back the next game we lose. :wink:

As others continually point out , we all want the club to win every game , we're also all allowed an opinion on whether we think we'll win any games . Having attended a few games altready this season , I think we'll struggle , but that may no be the case , we can but hope. What basis do you have for any opinion on the subject other than conjecture  ?

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

As others continually point out , we all want the club to win every game , we're also all allowed an opinion on whether we think we'll win any games . Having attended a few games altready this season , I think we'll struggle , but that may no be the case , we can but hope. What basis do you have for any opinion on the subject other than conjecture  ?

As many have pointed out there's an opinion and a set view, which you, and a small band, will not waver from.

You have history on this approach. 

I also think we’ll struggle.

Without Lewis Morgan, we had, at best, a mid table Championship squad.

I can’t imagine why anyone would think that we wouldn’t struggle!

8 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Indeed, losing a player of that class would hurt any side and we can't buy a player to replace his contribution.

Losing Ross was also a blow.

Even with Ross we would struggle this season IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

This is fair comment.

The hope is that some of the other clubs around us are no great shakes, and that the players we are bringing in next week bolster the current squad.

We embark on a season more in hope than in expectation. Its the St Mirren way.

All that said, I'll be there and will be backing the team all the way.

NB - you're still a monumental bellend, BTW.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, losing a player of that class would hurt any side and we can't buy a player to replace his contribution.

Losing Ross was also a blow.

Even with Ross we would struggle this season IMO. 

personally I think Stubbs would do  a better job than Jack in the top league , no disrespect to our former great manager . 

[emoji23][emoji23]

This is fair comment.

The hope is that some of the other clubs around us are no great shakes, and that the players we are bringing in next week bolster the current squad.

We embark on a season more in hope than in expectation. Its the St Mirren way.

All that said, I'll be there and will be backing the team all the way.

NB - you're still a monumental bellend, BTW.

It’s fair comment in your opinion. How do I think we’ll do, don’t know TBH I’ll to see how we do today. It’s all doom & gloom with the usual suspects on this forum. Sometimes you wonder if they want the club to fail to prove themselves right. That’s just my opinion [emoji6]

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

It’s fair comment in your opinion. How do I think we’ll do, don’t know TBH I’ll to see how we do today. It’s all doom & gloom with the usual suspects on this forum. Sometimes you wonder if they want the club to fail to prove them right. That’s just my opinion emoji6.png

No it's not.....it's mine too.:P

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As many have pointed out there's an opinion and a set view, which you, and a small band, will not waver from.

You have history on this approach. 

Not quite. I wanted Gus out the door after he had blown the LC Final and was boring the pants off everyone , around the time of his "go to the pictures" quote! I wanted Danny out the door when we were treading water in the League. I wanted TC out the door , at that time the same as 99% of the support. I wanted Murray out when it was clear that he wasn't up to it , likewise Rae , although I had been supportive with both initially. I was supportive of JR for his entire tenure. I didn't want Stubbs as our manager , I thought it was an unimaginative , lazy appointment , the exact opposite of JR ! Time will tell if I was right !

Just now, billyg said:

Not quite. I wanted Gus out the door after he had blown the LC Final and was boring the pants off everyone , around the time of his "go to the pictures" quote! I wanted Danny out the door when we were treading water in the League. I wanted TC out the door , at that time the same as 99% of the support. I wanted Murray out when it was clear that he wasn't up to it , likewise Rae , although I had been supportive with both initially. I was supportive of JR for his entire tenure. I didn't want Stubbs as our manager , I thought it was an unimaginative , lazy appointment , the exact opposite of JR ! Time will tell if I was right !

There's a trend here..........................

It's not all about you. :byebye

5 minutes ago, ged62 said:

It’s fair comment in your opinion. How do I think we’ll do, don’t know TBH I’ll to see how we do today. It’s all doom & gloom with the usual suspects on this forum. Sometimes you wonder if they want the club to fail to prove themselves right. That’s just my opinion emoji6.png

Bollocks tbh ! I hope the "European " striker comes in next week and tears up the division . It's just that , right now , I'm not confident yet that Stubbs can pick a player !

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's a trend here..........................

It's not all about you. :byebye

Put it this way , it may not be all about me , but every time I've considered that a manager should be shown the door , he has been , quite quickly ! Sometimes I just know , better than you do ! :)

Just now, billyg said:

Put it this way , it may not be all about me , but every time I've considered that a manager should be shown the door , he has been , quite quickly ! Sometimes I just know , better than you do ! :)

:lol:

Aye, Nostradamus.................or most St Mirren managers go, let the people decide.

Need to go. :byebye