W7 Appreciation Post

I can't describe how much I've felt the atmosphere improve inside the stadium over the last two years, thanks to Josh and the rest of the boys in W7 - week in, week out they're arranging displays, setting up drums/equipment, giving out positive messages about the club on social media - not to mention singing their lungs out on a Saturday, win, lose or draw. 

Jack Ross referred to it a lot last season about how well the players respond and I have watched it genuinely having a positive effect on player performance and results. 

I know some of the boys take a bit of a battering sometimes but I raise a glass to them for helping turn our club around. Fantastic once again today. 

An absolute credit to the club :clapping:notworthy

image.thumb.png.e275c7e674d9537c15b66b681cae8836.png

22 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

I can't describe how much I've felt the atmosphere improve inside the stadium over the last two years, thanks to Josh and the rest of the boys in W7 - week in, week out they're arranging displays, setting up drums/equipment, giving out positive messages about the club on social media - not to mention singing their lungs out on a Saturday, win, lose or draw. 

Jack Ross referred to it a lot last season about how well the players respond and I have watched it genuinely having a positive effect on player performance and results. 

I know some of the boys take a bit of a battering sometimes but I raise a glass to them for helping turn our club around. Fantastic once again today. 

An absolute credit to the club :clapping:notworthy

image.thumb.png.e275c7e674d9537c15b66b681cae8836.png

Happy to support this view. Well done again guys. Was happy to help fund through donations.

Maybe going a bit too far but have any of you seen the displays Galatasaray do?

They basically put the displays on a sort of pulley and hoist them up vertically. f**king amazing. Would be brilliant if that could be done.

Needs £££ though and i guess, shit loads of fire resistant materials.
Worth a wee watch on youtube. Think if you search Galatasaray Koreografy you will see some.

16 minutes ago, SaintGlenburn said:

They basically put the displays on a sort of pulley and hoist them up vertically. f**king amazing. Would be brilliant if that could be done.

Worth a wee watch on youtube. Think if you search Galatasaray Koreografy you will see some.

Id be quite happy if we could get every one to participate in the current displays.

The amount of miserable auld sods who wouldnt raise a bit of black paper above their heads on saturday was terrible. :angry:

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Id be quite happy if we could get every one to participate in the current displays.

The amount of miserable auld sods who wouldnt raise a bit of black paper above their heads on saturday was terrible. :angry:

Seriously?

FFS, that's pathetic. The St Mirren Active guys were on it from first thing setting the display up. I just assumed the gaps was due to the turnstile f**k up.

Just now, SaintGlenburn said:
4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Aye they were all at the turnstyles. Basturts!

Aye, asking for a "lift ower"......................

59 minutes ago, SaintGlenburn said:

They go in for fan involvement in a big way in Istanbul. 

I have already donated financially to support these guys in W7 and happy to do so again (a few others on the forum also donated) 

For the benefit of those who weren't at the match (you know who you are) most people of all ages participated well in the display. 

A few gaps as not all seats were taken..and delays in entry......... . Could you have been there and filled one of those seats? 

PS.  Note to self. Leave the 1877 club 30 minutes before the game starts to make sure I am in my seat before the game starts. 

I left at 2.40 and was in my seat in the West Stand before the Flag Ceremony and Display at 2.50

Edited by St.Ricky

30 minutes ago, Drew said:

Seriously?

FFS, that's pathetic. The St Mirren Active guys were on it from first thing setting the display up. I just assumed the gaps was due to the turnstile f**k up.

It was a mix of both. The hassle getting in did play a part but you are always going to get one or two who just refuse to hold it up unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

59 minutes ago, Drew said:

Seriously?

The two above must be on the wind up.

They are surely not getting angry with and abusing St Mirren supporting pensioners.