Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

You post building again Shull ? Do you think there is a Knighthood if your reach 50 k ?

Naw. 

I passed 50k ages ago. 

Unfortunately, Div upgraded the Forum and everybody lost 40 or 50 per cent of their post totals. 

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

We only have 800 briefs mate ....... so you will have to dress up as Pond Life Sevco supporter

Hey DJ..... Surely not.   Still,  I have my two tickets. 

Self plus Grandson will be there. 

Perhaps even F Man and WDWB too?  Maybe even Drew and St Lucy

Edited by St.Ricky

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice article.

I'd love nothing more than a win, a sneaky last minute 0-1 will do me.

Won't be putting money on it right enough. 

Once you've paid for your ticket you might not have any money to bet with F Man. See you there no doubt.

4 hours ago, shull said:

They certainly are. 

Ansolutely agree that they are. Some may need to take a step back to realise how ridiculously f**king stupid human beings are compared to other species but it is there. When you appreciate the sheer scale of the stupidity it completely takes your breath away.

I spotted it years ago. It changes how you view other people. You learn not to trust anyone with anything.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ansolutely agree that they are. Some may need to take a step back to realise how ridiculously f**king stupid human beings are compared to other species but it is there. When you appreciate the sheer scale of the stupidity it completely takes your breath away.

I spotted it years ago. It changes how you view other people. You learn not to trust anyone with anything.

You really need to stop looking in the mirror softoak.

When is a red card not a red card...when its a Rangers red card.

So now its not a red card offence to lash out at an opponent off the ball. Admittedly it was a half hearted flick but he still did it as evidenced by them keeping the Yellow so if one of our players does the same or for that matter a Killie or whomever player  does it do they just get a yellow as they have changed the rules?

Shambles from the SFA. 

Backing down from Gerrard after his stupid rant on Sunday just shows how spineless they are. 

Not holding out much hope for Sunday but hope we pump them 1-0 with a winner in the last 5 minutes. 

Edited by Maboza