Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

With a lot of inexperience players maybe playing at Ibrox for the 1st time, i do fear the worst. If that was to happen, i would hope no player of our gets abused on here if they have a bad day on the pitch due to nerves or ability, since likely only the McGinns, Smith, and big Sammy will know what to expect.

Call me Elvis, but I have got a very bad feeling about this game, I think we're going to take a helluva doin',

Hope tae f**k I'm wrong, but I really do fear the worst. 

Having terrible flashbacks to the 7-0 Kenny Miller going nap game.

Folk on here said we were going to get thumped last week. Anyone can get turned over by Rangers/Celtic.

It was 7-1 btw....Ricky Gillies scores a pen. Last time I was at ibrox, never again

7 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Folk on here said we were going to get thumped last week. Anyone can get turned over by Rangers/Celtic.

It was 7-1 btw....Ricky Gillies scores a pen. Last time I was at ibrox, never again

Yes but crucially I didnae say we'd get thumped last week. I thought we'd win. In fact I backed us to win. I do however think we will get cuffed this week. Not sure of the relevance of "anyone can get turned over by Rangers/Celtic".  Sounds like an exercise in stating the obvious. Also not sure about Celtic and Rangers even being put in the same bracket these days. Notwithstanding that, like I say, I fear the worst. 

Forgot about Ricky's penalty. How could I. 

Have to say that this game has come along a little earlier than I would have liked. Whilst I would obviously love us to win,  I will be very surprised if we take any points from the match but who knows. I travel there in hope rather than with expectation.  Now the Livvy game on 25th is a big one for us . Ibrox is about the experience. Unless..............

20 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Looks like were going into this game with a similar squad to last week (Stewart out, Mr. Blonde in).

I expect us to start with a line up/formation  similar to that which finished the Dundee game.

It'll be backs to the wall stuff undoubtedly but I was impressed by the team spirit last week.

As ever - COYS!

Fair shout----Who else is going to Ibrox?