Sevco FC ( 2012 ) v St Mirren Premiership 12/8/18

shull

I don’t see why we should be worried about this game against the tribute act club.

This isn’t the buns of old with the likes of Laudrup, wifebeating Gaza, Fat Sally, scumbag Cooper, Hateley, etc

Ryan Jack is this mob’s midfield maestro FFS

Put out the same attacking side as last week and get intae this 6 year old trophyless club, the shower of cheating c*nts

First 15 - 20 minutes are going to be vital. They have their tails up at the minute and will go for it right from the start - if we lose an early goal then I fear it will be a long afternoon for us. We need our midfield to compete right from the off as we ain’t good enough to defend on our 18 yard line. 

Its a free hit for us as we are expected to lose ......... but as Kevin Keegan once said, “ I’d luv it if we beat them !”

59 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I don’t see why we should be worried about this game against the tribute act club.

This isn’t the buns of old with the likes of Laudrup, wifebeating Gaza, Fat Sally, scumbag Cooper, Hateley, etc

Ryan Jack is this mob’s midfield maestro FFS

Put out the same attacking side as last week and get intae this 6 year old trophyless club, the shower of cheating c*nts

^^^^^^ On the cheap lager again. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Dare said:

First 15 - 20 minutes are going to be vital. They have their tails up at the minute  and will go for it right from the start - if we lose an early goal then I fear it will be a long afternoon for us. We need our midfield to compete right from the off as we ain’t good enough to defend on our 18 yard line. 

Its a free hit for us as we are expected to lose ......... but as Kevin Keegan once said, “ I’d luv it if we beat them !”

Agree with this,  pack the midfield and keep things tight for the first hour. We were overrun in midfield klast week especially for the first 20 mins of the second half. If we are as open and play the same way we'll get skelped.

Edited by Jack the lad

Every Saints fan that can make it should be there. For me , there's nothing better than winning at these supposed top grounds.  3-0 at Parkhead , 1-0 Kenny McDowell at chickenpox . These games I can still remember like yesterday.  Get in take them .

7 minutes ago, munoz said:

Every Saints fan that can make it should be there. For me , there's nothing better than winning at these supposed top grounds.  3-0 at Parkhead , 1-0 Kenny McDowell at chickenpox . These games I can still remember like yesterday.  Get in take them .

Tae them ! 

Am pished .